“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m guessing it’s the release today from Chip & co, the title was a bit misleading.
Yes .. that was the release I was referring too. We are attending no matter what they call it ... just curious if this was a different party or the same we had already reserved.

Hello all.

We have sept 30th dessert party booked for 4 people and are moving our trip later in year. I’m going to be dropping the reservation. I can coordinate if anyone is interested. PM me.

Plan on dropping ADR by next week .

We are getting really close to the start of the 60 day window - I'm starting to feel like if they were offering it, it would have already been available to book by now.
It has to be off the table for December. I'm hoping I'm wrong!

I'm also waiting on December and noticed that they do have pricing information for December 1st and after (the price goes up) just no dates yet. But the pricing information gave me hope!

I just saw a few other people mentioned this in the thread too

I'm also waiting on December and noticed that they do have pricing information for December 1st and after (the price goes up) just no dates yet. But the pricing information gave me hope!

I just saw a few other people mentioned this in the thread too

oh look at that! That is definitely new. Is it normal for pricing to increase for December? It's not a Holiday party so I wasn't really expecting that.

oh look at that! That is definitely new. Is it normal for pricing to increase for December? It's not a Holiday party so I wasn't really expecting that.

FYI, the FEA party has been $79/$47 (adult/child) for all dates since it was introduced 7/14/2017. The December price increase is consistent with the price increases we're seeing at the other park dessert parties as well.

FYI, the FEA party has been $79/$47 (adult/child) for all dates since it was introduced 7/14/2017. The December price increase is consistent with the price increases we're seeing at the other park dessert parties as well.

I see - this is all new for me so I wasn't sure if this was a "holiday" thing or a "prices are going up" thing.

Thank you!

I see - this is all new for me so I wasn't sure if this was a "holiday" thing or a "prices are going up" thing.

Thank you!

Shhhhh... don't give anyone any ideas! Yeah, normally the "special day" or season dessert parties at the various parks have been the standard party prices (when they are offered) have not been up-sized.... eg, 7/4, 12/31, holiday seasons, etc. :-)

Yikes! I realize it was probably time for an increase, but that's a big jump. I'm booked for November but I think my family will skip the dessert parties from now on especially since my daughter is 10 and considered the adult price.

So of course now that I know what we want to do this party is sold out for the date we are going to Epcot. Is it worth stalking the site? Anyone notice cancellations pop up for this? I ran a search here and I saw a couple of people grabbed last minute reservations. Just wondering if I am wasting my time.

So of course now that I know what we want to do this party is sold out for the date we are going to Epcot. Is it worth stalking the site? Anyone notice cancellations pop up for this? I ran a search here and I saw a couple of people grabbed last minute reservations. Just wondering if I am wasting my time.

Never say never. I managed to snag a reservation for next week just a couple days ago, after randomly checking off and on for weeks. I expect that leading up to 9/30 and for the first part of October with the new show, it will be really hard...but I'd keep checking.

Never say never. I managed to snag a reservation for next week just a couple days ago, after randomly checking off and on for weeks. I expect that leading up to 9/30 and for the first part of October with the new show, it will be really hard...but I'd keep checking.

I’m looking for 11/25. I will keep checking!!

I ALMOST had 2 tickets to the party for next Friday 9/27. I checked first thing this morning around 7:30am and I couldn’t believe when I saw that it was available but by the time I clicked on it they were already gone. I’ve been checking regularly for several weeks. I’m bummed that I missed out but there’s definitely hope for those of you who are trying to get a certain date! I’m going to keep checking!

I ALMOST had 2 tickets to the party for next Friday 9/27. I checked first thing this morning around 7:30am and I couldn’t believe when I saw that it was available but by the time I clicked on it they were already gone. I’ve been checking regularly for several weeks. I’m bummed that I missed out but there’s definitely hope for those of you who are trying to get a certain date! I’m going to keep checking!
Don’t give up! Keep trying. Some people cancel at the last minute. Even on the day of if you haven’t been able to book you can go up to the podium and ask if they had any last minute cancellations. I believe it was @FastPasser who had mentioned this does sometimes happen. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts