ºOºAnything Mickey Exchange ºOº.....CLOSED!!

OK - I'm in for this one too :thumbsup2 I have not been in an exchange for some time, so now is a good time!

Oh I'm in! I've been SUPER BUSY, but I have been planning on jumping in to this one! So here I am:lmao:

Hey Nancy! check out the new addition to my siggie!!

I was able to convince DH into an April trip! :cool1: :lmao: the 4/3 deal just to good to pass up:worship:

Little does he know, we also got the free dinning email:rotfl: so we may still take a quick fall trip too!:lmao: shhhhh dont tell him;)

:woohoo: Fall sounds good. I am hoping for a Sept trip too, but won't know for sure for another couple of months.

Forgot yesterday was a holiday, just got back from mailing this morning. :)

2 days, I leave in 2 days!!! :banana: :cool1: :hyper: :yay: :cheer2: :dance3:

I'll be posting ours out just after the 27th as i get the paid on the 2nd. Hope thats ok :)

Sign me up. I've been debating on this exchange and I need a happy Mickey pick-me-up with what's been going on with my mom and surely I'll have time to look around this weekend to find something nice to send to someone. :goodvibes

Donna

Sign-ups are now closed.....names going out shortly :yay:

Please do not post on this thread anymore.....I will start the new sent/received thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter