‘Here We Go Again!’ Exciting Updates to Star Tours — The Adventures Continue

pblack

DIS Veteran
by Tom Fitzgerald
Since the launch of Star Tours – The Adventures Continue, we’ve had a great time partnering with Lucasfilm and Industrial Light & Magic to update the attraction with new and exciting destinations. Passengers who board the Starspeeder 1000 never know where in the galaxy their pilot C-3PO and navigator R2-D2 will take them. We’ve added flights to Jakku, Crait and even Batuu! Along the way, we’ve encountered many of our favorite characters from the Skywalker saga.
I know that many of you are as excited as I am about the December 20th film launch of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. Today I’m equally excited to announce that on the same December date, Star Tours – The Adventures Continue will be adding new destinations inspired by the latest episode of the Star Wars saga … at Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Paris and Tokyo Disney Resort.
In the trailers for Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, you caught glimpses of the ocean moon Kef Bir. All I can say at this point is that Starspeeders will be heading there soon!
We’ll be sharing more details in the future, but for now I just wanted to say how super-excited we are that Star Tours – The Adventures Continue is continuing to live up to its name. As C-3PO would say, “Here we go again!”

Source: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...DxiCecbyr33A_1POtcixoiH1rT6Xsuu7HB2m244b6AP0M

Always one of the most underrated rides at WDW for me, when you look at the line to quality ratio.

Excited for some new scenes but here's hoping they will actually mix the new destinations instead of locking it just to them so you get the new ones every time. They seem to do this when they add new locations to correspond to a movie or other SW event (like FOREVER it seemed like you always ended on Batuu before SWGE opened. Recently it's finally gone back to landing in other places at the end.). Or if they do 'lock' it hopefully they'll only do it for a short time and then mix things in.

I guess I'll have to wait to experience it. Not sure when they're going to be making the additions. Does anyone know when this will start? The article doesn't make any mention about when they'll be adding them.

I guess I'll have to wait to experience it. Not sure when they're going to be making the additions. Does anyone know when this will start? The article doesn't make any mention about when they'll be adding them.
"...December 20th film launch of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. Today I’m equally excited to announce that on the same December date..."

"...December 20th film launch of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. Today I’m equally excited to announce that on the same December date..."
Ah, that sentence did not make sense whatsoever, hahah. I guess I'll be missing out on it during my November visit. Oh well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter