Epcot Forever - What did you think?!

What did you think of Epcot Forever?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Interesting to read the reviews now that I've seen Epcot Forever. I first went to Epcot somewhere around 1985/86. I also grew up with an old WDW soundtrack that has all the original Epcot songs on it. Illuminations was just ok for me. I rarely bothered to stay for it. But Epcot Forever was right up my alley. I loved revisiting all the old music and being reminded of original attractions (especially the original Imagination!). For me, it felt like a love letter and a fond farewell for the Epcot that was, which definitely put some tears in my eyes. The kites and fireworks were great too. I loved that no matter where you chose to view it from, you had a good view. We watched from Norway and had a great view of things. HEA for me is an exercise in frustration. I'm short (5 feet) and no matter where I go, or how early I get there, there ends up being someone or something in front of me blocking my view of the castle. And that show is so dependent on a good view of the projections. Unfortunately the Star Wars show at HS is the same situation (but the original HS Star Wars fireworks were awesome!).

I feel the same as you! I loved Epcot Forever and I'm going back to see it again next month. Those kites are so cool! Although I liked Illuminations, I was never super into it. I agree those fireworks were better, though.

I also agree that HEA is frustrating. I'm a few inches taller than you, but have the same problem. I miss Wishes!

Can anyone confirm if up front payment is now required?
Previously I booked and then paid on arrival (with ability to cancel up to 24/48 hours before)?
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter