‘Wonder’ing through Alaska May 27, 2019

Stinkerbe11

DIS Veteran
:welcome: to the May 27, 2019 7 night Alaskan meet page!!!

I am looking forward to meeting fellow cruisers and experiencing another amazing cruise to Alaska!

I’m a little nervous because I booked a 9B guarantee on opening day. I guess worst case scenario is a 9B and best case we will score an upgrade:yay:

Hello! We are a family of five traveling in two oceanview rooms. Kids will be 9 (turning 10 on the cruise), 8, and 4.

Last edited:

Hi! My daughter, who will be 14 at the time of the cruise, and I just booked a Navigator's Veranda for this cruise! This will be our 5th Disney cruise and the first time on the Wonder.

Last edited:
Hello All!!
We booked on Wednesday. I’ve been fighting for this cruise for a few years now. I’m SO excited!!!

I’m a Mom traveling with my 2 boys, who will be 9 and almost 7, my parents, and our neighbor who won’t stay home while we do Disney anymore.

This will be our 5th Disney cruise and our 4th time on the Wonder. We’ve done 2 Western Caribbean sailings, a WB Panama Canal sailing, and this Jan we did a Southern Caribbean.

We booked and are excited for this 7 day it's our 3rd Dis cruise - wanting to particpate in fish extenders but not sure how it works. Anyone an expert here?

My daughter convinced me to book this on Wednesday. I'm not really a big fan of Alaska, but now that I have it booked, I'm pretty excited. It will be me and my DD11 (she will be almost 12). It will be our 6th DCL cruise and 2nd time on the Wonder (unless I book another cruise that lands between our Med cruise and this one at some point.)

Well, my family talked me into the Norwegian Fjords and Iceland instead, so I’m going to clean out my bank account and move over to that thread.
:moped: Alaska is breathtakingly beautiful and I know everyone will have a wonderful time!

Yay! I just booked this cruise last week as well. This will our 4th cruise but first on the Wonder. We are also in a Navigators veranda. Just me and D16 at time of the cruise. Can't wait!! First time to Alaska

I just got around to looking up the cruise thread. Nice to meet you all! This will be my third Alaska cruise but my first as a gold castaway club member. My cousin might actually be the pilot for the wonder during this sailing. *crosses fingers* He was on my last one and we had a blast together! I’ll be traveling with my best friend. This will be her third cruise.
It is a pleasure to meet everyone!

We just booked today! It’ll be our first non port canaveral sailing (and either our 5th or 6th cruise as we are eyeing a 3day December one..) and our toddler’s 3rd or 4th :)

We are bringing my family who it’ll be their first Disney Cruise!

I have participated in two other fish extender groups on previous cruises. I don’t have the ability to manage the participants list this time around though. I would not mind just joining in though. We do however still need a manager.

Last edited:
I have participated in two other fish extender groups on previous cruises. I don’t have the ability to manage the participants list this time around though. I would not mind just joining in though. We do however still need a manager.
Have you found a group or someone to manage a group for the fish extenders? We'd love to participate

Have you found a group or someone to manage a group for the fish extenders? We'd love to participate
I have not. In truth, after a discussion with my travel companion, I have decided to skip the FE exchange this time around.

Hi! The three of us will be aboard for our first ever cruise. We are Disney vets, but this cruise thing is still a bit of a mystery. It will be me, my husband, and our 16 y.o. We are celebrating our 20th anniversary (but still taking the kid along).

Hi! The three of us will be aboard for our first ever cruise. We are Disney vets, but this cruise thing is still a bit of a mystery. It will be me, my husband, and our 16 y.o. We are celebrating our 20th anniversary (but still taking the kid along).
Hi! We will also be on our first cruise. Celebrating our 30th anniversary and taking our 11 yo DS.

Hello! We are also Disney Vets, celebrating our 20th anniversary! Looking forward to Alaska. Our 3rd DCL . :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!