“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
My main reason for picking this party is for seating for the fireworks. (MIL will be happy to have an actual seat and 4YO loves all things Frozen) I’m just praying it doesn’t rain because I know if it does we will have to stand. This will be our first time attending this party. We did the “Pirates and Pals” dessert party two years ago and enjoyed that. This is at the same price AND includes alcohol, much better desserts and savory options, which I prefer, as well as the ride.
If it rains the party moves indoors, but I’m pretty sure there are still seats. Don’t think you have to stand. @FastPasser. can correct me if I’m wrong!

Thanks for letting us know dates were available! I've been checking every day but thought we might have to wait a bit for October. Now we're booked!

Yes I meant stand outside for the show. The huge appeal for me is the seating. After a long day at Epcot with a 4YO and 1YO it will be nice for all of us to sit, enjoy some treats with an unobstructed view of the fireworks, WITHOUT having to worry about finding a spot. That in itself is worth the price for me, the alcohol and ride are a bonus. It would have been really awesome if they could have incorporated a M&G with Elsa & Anna (I would be willing to pay more for that if they had it as an add-on)

Yes I meant stand outside for the show. The huge appeal for me is the seating. After a long day at Epcot with a 4YO and 1YO it will be nice for all of us to sit, enjoy some treats with an unobstructed view of the fireworks, WITHOUT having to worry about finding a spot. That in itself is worth the price for me, the alcohol and ride are a bonus. It would have been really awesome if they could have incorporated a M&G with Elsa & Anna (I would be willing to pay more for that if they had it as an add-on)
No doubt they’d charge an arm and a leg for that add-on! Ha!

No doubt they’d charge an arm and a leg for that add-on! Ha!
I agree! The funny thing is I would probably still be willing to pay for it. IMHO time is more valuable than money. So I’m willing to pay for something that will save me time waiting on lines or having to stay put for a spot for parades/fireworks. I also booked the Cruella party at Magic Kingdom for the following night for this reason. I wish I had been following the official MNSSHP thread more closely for that one and scored the party when they had the glitch with the pricing. That’ll teach me to think I can relax with stalking these forums!

I have never been to Food & Wine and never done the Frozen Dessert party. Do you think it would be too much to do both on one day? Would you recommend doing a dessert party at MK on another night instead? As someone pointed out earlier, I do like how the Frozen Dessert Party includes alcohol and a ride, but having trouble deciding.

I have never been to Food & Wine and never done the Frozen Dessert party. Do you think it would be too much to do both on one day? Would you recommend doing a dessert party at MK on another night instead? As someone pointed out earlier, I do like how the Frozen Dessert Party includes alcohol and a ride, but having trouble deciding.
Food & Wine will be going on the day we will be there and we’re doing the party that night. I think it depends on what your expectations are. Food & Wine isn’t a separate thing from the general admission to Epcot. It’s just a festival that takes place in the fall where you can have smaller “tastes” of dishes from “around the world” (the World Showcase that is)

I know that some people have mentioned about the ride going down. I plan on using one of our fast passes for FEA earlier in the day in case this happens. Unfortunately, I don’t think our daughter would want to do Soarin or Test Track (if she’s even tall enough by then) so I want to make sure we ride FEA for her for sure. This way if the ride does go down and we are unable to do it at the end of our party, we at least got to ride it earlier in the day. Just putting that out there in case anyone wasn’t following this from the beginning and didn’t know the ride malfunctions sometimes and they offer you a different ride when that happens.

I know that some people have mentioned about the ride going down. I plan on using one of our fast passes for FEA earlier in the day in case this happens. Unfortunately, I don’t think our daughter would want to do Soarin or Test Track (if she’s even tall enough by then) so I want to make sure we ride FEA for her for sure. This way if the ride does go down and we are unable to do it at the end of our party, we at least got to ride it earlier in the day. Just putting that out there in case anyone wasn’t following this from the beginning and didn’t know the ride malfunctions sometimes and they offer you a different ride when that happens.

I'm also concerned about this & am doing the same thing.
I'm not sure how it would work if they offered Soarin as the substitute ride since in my family of 4, three could ride it but my 3 year old will likely be under the 40" requirement. Are they going to run it twice so we can do a parent swap? Doubtful.

I'm also concerned about this & am doing the same thing.
I'm not sure how it would work if they offered Soarin as the substitute ride since in my family of 4, three could ride it but my 3 year old will likely be under the 40" requirement. Are they going to run it twice so we can do a parent swap? Doubtful.

They might offer a Fastpass for another day but that is not an option for us either as we will only be at Epcot on the 30th and only doing MNSSHP on the 31st. We have a 3 night reservation at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. The rest of our time in FL will be spent in Vero Beach at MIL’s

They might offer a Fastpass for another day but that is not an option for us either as we will only be at Epcot on the 30th and only doing MNSSHP on the 31st. We have a 3 night reservation at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. The rest of our time in FL will be spent in Vero Beach at MIL’s
Yeah, a FP wouldn't work for us either since that's our last park day for this trip with no park trips planned in our immediate future.

Hopefully, I won't even have to worry how they can compensate for that :) The sun will be shining, Frozen will be running, and all will be magical!

Yeah, a FP wouldn't work for us either since that's our last park day for this trip with no park trips planned in our immediate future.

Hopefully, I won't even have to worry how they can compensate for that :) The sun will be shining, Frozen will be running, and all will be magical!
I agree 100%!!!! It is going to be a beautiful night! Positive thinking leads to positive outcomes!

I agree! The funny thing is I would probably still be willing to pay for it. IMHO time is more valuable than money. So I’m willing to pay for something that will save me time waiting on lines or having to stay put for a spot for parades/fireworks. I also booked the Cruella party at Magic Kingdom for the following night for this reason. I wish I had been following the official MNSSHP thread more closely for that one and scored the party when they had the glitch with the pricing. That’ll teach me to think I can relax with stalking these forums!
I missed the Cruella glitch too! And it was on a day I could've easily made those reservations had I just checked the forum! ☹️

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter