“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed!! Seems like this has been true forever! Just wanted to make sure it wasn't just an issue on my end. :)

Same here, November dates show in blue, but not able to make a reservation.

Another question; the times for November show 08:30. Would you need to arrive before or on that time?

Tried this morning - still showing nothing available. I was hoping for Saturday 11/18 but it looks like no Saturdays in November. Not sure I can switch things around at this point.

Good Luck!

Same here, November dates show in blue, but not able to make a reservation.

Another question; the times for November show 08:30. Would you need to arrive before or on that time?
We did the party a few days ago and arrived about 15min early. Was plenty of time for us. :)

Yes it is. The difference is that the outdoor tables are for 5 and the indoor tables are for 10.
If we are a party of 11, how would we be seated? Would it be better to make a reservation for 11 or multiple reservations for smaller party sizes? If tables are for 5 and 10, I wouldn't want one person to have to sit by themselves.

Here's hoping December dates get loaded soon (still nervous about which days will turn blue, but hoping it all works out).
Come on December!!

We did this the Plaza Garden party during this past week. We really enjoyed it.

Fireworks were at 9. We showed up at 8 and it was plenty of time to eat, use the restroom and still make it over to the viewing area with plenty of time to spare. So don't feel you have to show up too early unless you really want a lot of time to eat.

If we are a party of 11, how would we be seated? Would it be better to make a reservation for 11 or multiple reservations for smaller party sizes? If tables are for 5 and 10, I wouldn't want one person to have to sit by themselves.
No worries, you'll all be seated next to each other. To accommodate you, they may seat you at 3 tables, 4, 4 and 3 or they'll seat you at 2 tables, 5 and 6 depending on the make up of your party. And if you're not happy with the arrangement at check-in, they'll bend over backwards to make you happy.

ETA, if it's indoors, they'll accommodate you to your satisfaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts