“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's absolutely OK. I unofficially encouraged Guests to take desserts and drinks with them. I've seen some some frequent dessert party goers bring zip lock bags, small plastic containers or fill drink cups with desserts. For the most part, whatever's left over won't be eaten so take some with you.

This makes me so happy! We absolutely loved some of the little treats on our Ferrytale Wishes Dessert Party, and I wish I'd known we could take some of the extras... I will definitely bring a little ziplock bag or something to get a few treats for later now! Yay!

She also is a bit of a scaredy-cat so I’m not even planning on using FP for Soarin’ or TT. I don’t even know if she’ll make the height requirement even if she would be willing to try them.
Thanks for the heads up re: FEA possibly not running - I'll have to set expectations w/ DD. Re: Soarin, if your daughter makes height I'd suggest having her try Soarin. We took DD when she was 3 (in DL - she was just at 40" when she was 3 1/2) and then again when she was 4 at EP. She is far from a daredevil but Soarin was her favorite ride from ages 3-6. If she likes swings at the playground I'll bet she'll really like Soarin. DD also liked TT when she first rode at 4 but didn't love it until she was 8. Hope we will cross paths @ the party :-).

Thanks for the heads up re: FEA possibly not running - I'll have to set expectations w/ DD. Re: Soarin, if your daughter makes height I'd suggest having her try Soarin. We took DD when she was 3 (in DL - she was just at 40" when she was 3 1/2) and then again when she was 4 at EP. She is far from a daredevil but Soarin was her favorite ride from ages 3-6. If she likes swings at the playground I'll bet she'll really like Soarin. DD also liked TT when she first rode at 4 but didn't love it until she was 8. Hope we will cross paths @ the party :-).
I’m sure we will! Might even at lunch! When in the afternoon did you move your reservation to? Ours is for 12:30. I also tried to grab a spot for the sushi candy thing but of course for only $10 per person there are no spots left!

Based on being there on hundreds of nights and while it's not a certainty that it will be operating, the odds are that it will.
Thank you! I am certainly remaining optimistic, as well as for there being no rain. I have found in life if you think negatively that’s what you get. Whenever I tell myself over and over that it’s going to be great, 9 times out of 10 it is! It is going to be a beautiful day & night, we are going to get one of those tables right up next to the lagoon, and Frozen Ever After will be up and running! :tink:

Im going to my first dessert party Oct 18. Recently booked and going to this solo. Anyone else going to this party? So excited

following along for info on December booking. We have MK dessert party booked but would happily change to this one if it becomes available!

I’m sure we will! Might even at lunch! When in the afternoon did you move your reservation to? Ours is for 12:30. I also tried to grab a spot for the sushi candy thing but of course for only $10 per person there are no spots left!
3pm. It will be a "Linner", hopefully to tide us over until the dessert party.
I looked at the sushi candy event but my daughter is the only child who hates gummy's so it did not look like a good fit. She loves regular sushi though (cooked or vegetable rolls).

We are booked for this party 9/22! My wife seems really thrilled about this one and it is our first party or even extra cost anything at WDW besides for restaurants. I also booked KTTK at the same time but I am more hyped for that than she is. This is going to be a special trip.

3pm. It will be a "Linner", hopefully to tide us over until the dessert party.
I looked at the sushi candy event but my daughter is the only child who hates gummy's so it did not look like a good fit. She loves regular sushi though (cooked or vegetable rolls).
Lol I wish mine didn’t like gummy candies! Im actually not planning on eating too much on our lunch. I am really looking forward to the F&W booths. I could make a 10 course meal out of those! :rotfl2: I had to book a sit down lunch because when I suggested just the booths for our meals to my MIL when we went three years ago she looked at me like I had 10 heads. I’ll probably have to do a QS meal for dinner for her & the kids as well. Any suggestions for a good one?

I’m hoping for Jan 2020 as well.

I tried searching the thread but there are SO many posts. I apologize for any redundancy...do they tend to book up quickly? Do I need to stalk the site? It is my husband’s 40th trip so I want to surprise him with it.

Thanks in advance.
They do tend to sell out. I booked our party as soon as it was available for the end of October on July 25th. I just checked our party date and there is still availability. There have also been people who have had luck booking AFTER a party has sold out due to cancellations. If it’s something you really would like to do, I would suggest booking it as soon as your dates become available. You can always cancel later. IMHO that’s better than taking a chance of it selling out and trying to get someone’s cancellation later. Hope that helps!

I’m hoping for Jan 2020 as well.

I tried searching the thread but there are SO many posts. I apologize for any redundancy...do they tend to book up quickly? Do I need to stalk the site? It is my husband’s 40th trip so I want to surprise him with it.

Thanks in advance.

Definitely agree with @Ashmishgab above. I'd book as soon as available.

In my opinion, the best thing to do is to "Watch" this thread and take a peak daily. The folks who frequent this thread have a great track record of spotting when they are up and posting right away.

Once the new show starts 10/1, there will also be some interesting things to learn here about the new show, how the viewing is from the party location, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!