•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

:welcome:and Congrats! So excited for you! Thanks so much for posting your string! I’ll be sure to get it up on page one! Feel free to ask any questions you may have and we will try our best to help you!

*WELCOME HOME!*

"I just joined Monday and have never done anything like this before. Starting to get how it works so here is my page 1 information: undavolt*August 2017*March."

To all who enter this happy place... welcome.pooh:

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your membership. We just added on at Copper Creek. We have owned at Beach Club for years. From what I have seen, you need to plan for the 11 month window if you want a studio. We never had problems at Beach Club, but it looks like for Copper Creek you need to be online at 8:00am to book. The larger rooms look like they may be available for a little longer. The Cabins don't seem to disappear.

Brian Rodriguez*January 2018*August

My wife and I bought last year and are staying at CCV for the first time in May!

:welcome:And Congrats! Happy you’re here! Thanks so much for posting your string! That’s great you booked your first trip! You’re going to love it!!!! I’ll be happy to get it up on Page 1! Feel free to ask any questions you might have!

*WELCOME HOME!*

Well we sent our paperwork back on friday. Made an 11 month, 8am reservation for a Studio this morning.

No issues to report, completely uneventful from start to finish.

so here's my string:
sachilles*March 2019*October

:welcome: and Congrats! Excited for you! That’s awesome you were able to book your Welcome Home trip too!! Thank you so much for posting your string!! I already added you to Page 1!!

*WELCOME HOME!*

That is amazing! As mrsap said please post some pictures. Do you know if it’s one with a tub or shower?

It has a tub.
Awesome! To our knowledge all of the Alternate Studios have tubs, whether they are lockoffs or not. If anyone has experience with one that had a walk in shower that would be quite interesting, but the numbers and floorplan work out with them all having tubs.
We are hoping to get one as part of a 2 bedroom lockoff in February.

Awesome! To our knowledge all of the Alternate Studios have tubs, whether they are lockoffs or not. If anyone has experience with one that had a walk in shower that would be quite interesting, but the numbers and floorplan work out with them all having tubs.
We are hoping to get one as part of a 2 bedroom lockoff in February.
Do you think DVC will ever consider offering them as a booking option?

I do not think that would happen. To start out they weren't even going to have walk in shower and tub studios as separate booking categories. As an owner at CCV I wouldn't even want the alternate studios to be booking categories. Categories make booking more difficult and with it already being tough for studios it would only heighten that issue.

I doubt it, because with just 8 alternate studios out of 78 overall possible studios, they make up such a small segment that any benefits would not overcome scheduling difficulties. If it were going to happen, it likely would have from the beginning, so that they could market these as a higher value category of room and rent them for more points. I'm sure they considered it...

I agree with @KAT4DISNEY below that we don't want too many separate categories because it eliminates booking flexibility. The more subdivided the inventory is the harder it will be to get a single specific room for your desired duration of stay.

I do not think that would happen. To start out they weren't even going to have walk in shower and tub studios as separate booking categories. As an owner at CCV I wouldn't even want the alternate studios to be booking categories. Categories make booking more difficult and with it already being tough for studios it would only heighten that issue.

Yep, I agree. Although since they did make the tub type a separate bookable category, it sure helps to know what tub a particular room has if you are going to try for it.

I hope not, I don't want to be reading non-stop threads about Disney removing them from inventory so they can rent them as cash rooms.:D
There's that too... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter