•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Planning a trip to Disney and I'd like to have my first stay at the Wilderness Lodge. I'd love to stay at Copper Creek as its closer to the main building but Boulder Ridge would be good also. Here's where we have to make a decision, we're looking at a studio, and we are 3 adults who each want their own bed, and Boulder Ridge has a pull down bed, a pull out couch and a regular bed? Does Copper Creek have a pull down bed? As far as a pull down bed goes, whenever I've been in a studio or a room that's had one we've never had to use it before and paid little attention. Would it work for an adult, or only meant for children? Trying to make it work on a budget and hoping we can do it cause really want to stay there.

Unfortunately your options are very limited at Copper Creek. There are no pull down beds, and all you get in a studio is a queen and a sleeper sofa. Even a 1 bedroom still only has a king and a sleeer sofa, so getting three beds requires getting a two bedroom, which costs more points than two studios. We love Copper Creek, but on a budget BRV might be your best bet.

Planning a trip to Disney and I'd like to have my first stay at the Wilderness Lodge. I'd love to stay at Copper Creek as its closer to the main building but Boulder Ridge would be good also. Here's where we have to make a decision, we're looking at a studio, and we are 3 adults who each want their own bed, and Boulder Ridge has a pull down bed, a pull out couch and a regular bed? Does Copper Creek have a pull down bed? As far as a pull down bed goes, whenever I've been in a studio or a room that's had one we've never had to use it before and paid little attention. Would it work for an adult, or only meant for children? Trying to make it work on a budget and hoping we can do it cause really want to stay there.

Copper Creek studios (which BTW are *in* the main building) do NOT have a pulldown bed, there isn't room. Just the Queen bed and the pull-out couch.

I slept on the pullout couch in December. If you get the right position it is ok. However, the mattress is thinner than a normal mattress and you can feel the crossbar underneath if something like a hip hits it.

SW

Unfortunately your options are very limited at Copper Creek. There are no pull down beds, and all you get in a studio is a queen and a sleeper sofa. Even a 1 bedroom still only has a king and a sleeer sofa, so getting three beds requires getting a two bedroom, which costs more points than two studios. We love Copper Creek, but on a budget BRV might be your best bet.

If you go to Page 1, scroll down until you see the Virtual Tour for a Studio. You’ll see that there are no pull down beds. Sorry about that.

Hi there. We are owners at SSR, and are going "Home" Dec 27 for 11 nights. We have waitlisted a 1BR in Copper Creek. From experience - chances of success ?

We stayed at BRV and finally got to experience what people love about the WL. We just fell in love with the lodge and wanted to be able to stay within the actual lodge building, especially when Christmas decorations are up. We added on to our PVB contract at CCV on Labor Day and can't wait to book our first stay home! We just love how relaxing and peaceful the lobby is! We could sit there for hours...:thumbsup2

Stitch808*Sept 2018*August

Hi there. We are owners at SSR, and are going "Home" Dec 27 for 11 nights. We have waitlisted a 1BR in Copper Creek. From experience - chances of success ?
No experience but a hard one to get. You might WL a shorter stay or two? Probably more likely to get a night or two or 3 than the whole 11?

Possibly depending on where you sit on the waitlist and if there is another declaration in the next couple months.

No experience but a hard one to get. You might WL a shorter stay or two? Probably more likely to get a night or two or 3 than the whole 11?
Yeah, maybe they should waitlist 3 nights and do a second waitlist for another 3 nights and just plan on a split stay. I have only even gotten 1-3 night waitlists. Had 7 night waitlists that never came through.

What do you think the chances are that they would be able to get a rollaway bed or something like that in a studio?

I booked our first visit to CC as members this morning - 8/18/19-8/24-19 . 11 months seems so very far away!
We can't wait. We are traveling with my parents a so we did the 2 bedroom lock off with roll in shower. As a child my parents took my brother and I the first year WL was open and I have stayed at WL one other time since. I can't wait to return the magic to my parents and my children. :sunny:

If you each want your own bed (and want a studio), Boulder Ridge would be your only option at WL. It isn't in the main building, but it's not far (I find them very convenient to the quiet pool!). As others have said, DVC doesn't do rollaway beds, but even if they did the Copper Creek studios are really small, so it probably wouldn't fit. Regarding the pull down bed in the Boulder Ridge Studios, a small adult could definitely sleep on it, but I find it a lot more uncomfortable compared to the pull out sofa (and obviously the real bed).

I booked our first visit to CC as members this morning - 8/18/19-8/24-19 . 11 months seems so very far away!
We can't wait. We are traveling with my parents a so we did the 2 bedroom lock off with roll in shower. As a child my parents took my brother and I the first year WL was open and I have stayed at WL one other time since. I can't wait to return the magic to my parents and my children. :sunny:

Awesome!!! I’ll put your dates on Page 1!!!

Congrats on starting a new thread! What a great thing to not just get in on the ground floor of something but to create it. Here's some pixie dust to get you going pixiedust: Over at the VWL Groupies thread, we had some discussion about changing our title to include Copper Creek, but in the end, we felt as though someone would come along before too long and initiate one primarily aimed at Copper Creek. We were right! Woohoo!

From a purely informational point of view, I would suggest editing your title to show it's the place to come for all the new CCVC folks--I wasn't certain before I clicked on it if the new thread was asking for advice from owners and lovers or, as it turned out to be, an actual place to call "home" on the DIS. Perhaps something as simple as putting the title in all caps would help, for example.

Regardless, a hearty WELCOME HOME! to all of those who have opted to make CCVC their new DVC home. I'll be dropping in here often to chat and keep up with the new thread, and at some point, I'm sure my wife and I will have dates to add to your list. pirate::thumbsup2

We are new copper creek owners and love to join! Madgali2000. Sept 2018

We are new copper creek owners and love to join! Madgali2000. Sept 2018

:welcome:and Congrats!! Welcome to our little thread! I went ahead and put you on Page 1! (By the way, what's your UY?) Did you book your first trip as owners yet? Hope you enjoy chatting here with us, happy to have you as a new neighbor!!

*WELCOME HOME!*

Hey guys! Page 1 is updated with trip dates/new owners!

Today was our FP day!! Got everything we wanted at the times we wanted!!! No issues with MDE!

60 DAYS to GO!!!!!
That’s great! We are also new CCV owners with an Aug UY! You can add us to page 1. :thumbsup2 We can wait to book our first stay at CCV next month! :cheer2:

That’s great! We are also new CCV owners with an Aug UY! You can add us to page 1. :thumbsup2 We can wait to book our first stay at CCV next month! :cheer2:

:welcome:and Congrats! Happy to have you as a new neighbor! It’s so exciting to book your first trip as owners! When are you looking to book? I’ll be happy to put you on Page 1!

*WELCOME HOME!*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!