•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Wife and I just just join, booked our first trip as owners 6/23- 7/1

Pooh12863 * Sept 2018 * December

:welcome:and Congrats! Happy to have you as a neighbor! We’ll also be at CCV that week! Should be fun! Thank you very much for posting your information for me!! I'll get you up on Page 1 now!!! Congrats and

*WELCOME HOME!*

I don’t think I ever posted here in this thread:

We’re DVC Members now!!! We joined during our August trip.

Leesha.Monster*August 2018*March
July 2-13 first trip as owners

:welcome:and Congrats! Welcome to CCV, neighbor! Happy you found us! Happy you booked your first trip!! Something special to look forward to! Feel free to drop in any time to chat! Thanks for posting your information, I’ll be sure to get you up on Page 1!

*WELCOME HOME!*

So many of us going that week! We booked our 'welcome home' trip June 30- July 8 yesterday :)

That’s awesome! We’ve been going mid-August for the last 2 years we’ve been, but I figured why not try a little earlier this time?! Looking forward to being there even longer for this trip too!

I have been lurking around here since January, and I thank you all for the great information posted in the thread. Our first trip as members will be January 2-12, 2019. Can't wait to get back to the Lodge!

Toll * JAN 2018 * August

:welcome:and Congrats! Happy you took the time to write!! This group is wonderful, come in and chat anytime! Thanks for writing out your information for me! I’ll be sure to get you up on Page 1!

*WELCOME HOME!*

I missed this yesterday, thanks for being on top of it. Looking at the floorpan, it agrees with what we had for the 6th floor. I think the current floorpans on page 1 are quite accurate, and now we have confirmation on 3/4 of them. The first floor will be interesting, but after our stay this month I made a couple of adjustments and I think we have it.

I missed this yesterday, thanks for being on top of it. Looking at the floorpan, it agrees with what we had for the 6th floor. I think the current floorpans on page 1 are quite accurate, and now we have confirmation on 3/4 of them. The first floor will be interesting, but after our stay this month I made a couple of adjustments and I think we have it.

No problem! Thank you for being on top of everything else!!

So far, the DVC inventory at Copper Creek includes the following accommodation types:10 - Dedicated Studios
17 - Dedicated One-Bedroom villas
29 - Lock-off Two-Bedroom villas
46 - Dedicated Two-Bedroom villas
3 - Three-Bedroom Grand Villas
18 - Cabins
=
123 Vacation Homes

It is interesting that more dedicated 2BRs (46) have been declared than the 39 studios (combined dedicated 10 and 29 lock off villas). Good thing that DVC doesn't require members to only book what villa types that have been declared since what really matters is that we don't book more than the points declared or 71.4% of the resort.

It is interesting that more dedicated 2BRs (46) have been declared than the 39 studios (combined dedicated 10 and 29 lock off villas). Good thing that DVC doesn't require members to only book what villa types that have been declared since what really matters is that we don't book more than the points declared or 71.4% of the resort.
Yeah that first floor of almost all studios does start to skew the numbers as there are less and less undeclared rooms left. It was definitely in use earlier in the month though. I’m glad that they have flexibility in what members can book. I also bet we are getting to the point where Disney has enough cash reservations to fill the remaining 28.6% of the Resort, so it can be approaching full occupancy.

No problem! Thank you for being on top of everything else!!
Speaking of which, when you have a chance the following links could be posted to the room view section on Page 1:
Room 7108 Dedicated 2 Bedroom: https://www.disboards.com/threads/•...s-lovers-group•.3631019/page-87#post-59730250

Room 8019 CCV Cabin: https://www.disboards.com/threads/•...s-lovers-group•.3631019/page-89#post-59743478

Also I think there is a typo on the first Cabin picture link, it should be room 8026 instead of 8206. Thanks so much for collecting and posting these!

Speaking of which, when you have a chance the following links could be posted to the room view section on Page 1:
Room 7108 Dedicated 2 Bedroom: https://www.disboards.com/threads/•the-official-copper-creek-villas-cabins-owners-lovers-group•.3631019/page-87#post-59730250

Room 8019 CCV Cabin: https://www.disboards.com/threads/•the-official-copper-creek-villas-cabins-owners-lovers-group•.3631019/page-89#post-59743478

Also I think there is a typo on the first Cabin picture link, it should be room 8026 instead of 8206. Thanks so much for collecting and posting these!

No problem! Thank you so much! I’ll try to get that done this afternoon!

Room 7108 Dedicated 2 Bedroom: https://www.disboards.com/threads/•the-official-copper-creek-villas-cabins-owners-lovers-group•.3631019/page-87#post-59730250

Room 8019 CCV Cabin: https://www.disboards.com/threads/•the-official-copper-creek-villas-cabins-owners-lovers-group•.3631019/page-89#post-59743478

Page 1 is Updated. Thank you again!

New owners!

Memorymakerfor4*Sept. 2018*March

We fell in love with CCV when we stayed there over the summer and it was hands down where we wanted to buy. Looking forward to booking for next Thanksgiving as a family! Husband and I just planned a quick getaway for the two of us in January and managed to snag a villa at Jambo. Still trying to wrap my head around how far in advance we need to plan vacations, but I'm not complaining because it gives me more time to plan fun stuff to do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts