$0.00 Balance Due!!

3DisneyBuggs

DIS Veteran
I just paid the balance on my Disney Visa! It's 0% for 6 months and then it will be $0.00 for real! I can't wait to get my reward $$ so I can order MNSSHP tickets. I will get a confirmation in the mail showing a $0 balance right? Just had to share! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

3DisneyBuggs said:
I just paid the balance on my Disney Visa! It's 0% for 6 months and then it will be $0.00 for real! I can't wait to get my reward $$ so I can order MNSSHP tickets. I will get a confirmation in the mail showing a $0 balance right? Just had to share! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I have the Disney Visa and am using the reward dollars this trip coming up for the dining plan. Yes, you will get a confirmation that shows that you are paid in full. Enjoy your trip! :wizard:

Congrats!!!!!! Having a zero balance is an awesome feeling. Next thing you know- off to the most magical place on earth. I am paying off my trip on 7/27- I can't believe it is coming up so fast- I booked our trip back in January. Gotta love disney- its like putting a vacation on layaway. I have to laugh because people in my son's class call him rich because we go to Disney World every year- please I make payments on my vacation like most of us do., lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter