$0 Balance Due

We just paid our trip off today too!!! Now all we have to do is sit back and wait :rolleyes1

:dance3:

Good for you! :Pinkbounc

I paid mine off last week, too - 61 more days to go! :cheer2:

Yes It's a great feeling knowing that you have a $0 bal due. :banana: As of today we are leaving one month from today (10/9) !! We paid our trip off about 3 months ago but we're just wondering if we're still going to get a bill for the difference in tax increase that took place as of Sept. 1st. We keep looking on the Disney website as that's where we purchased the package from. It still shows $0 due. My DH thinks it will only be around $15 but I don't want to be surprised on check-in day. Can anyone fill me in on the tax increase?

Thanks,
Debbie

I just got a letter in the mail from Disney via AAA about the tax increase. It says if you booked a WDW vacation on or after Aug. 22,06 please disregard the notice of the new tax rate from Disney. Did anyone else receive this letter? I'm hoping that this means that we won't have any balance due upon check in. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter