06 03 07 Oh YEAH !

solfan68

DIS Veteran
Just can't wait. Its been over a decade since the wife and I spent quality time with The Mouse. This will be the DS5's first excursion. Have I said that I can't wait ?!? Alrighty, then. Just about three weeks now. :cool1:

It's almost 5 years since we've been. This is our youngest dd's first visit!! 17 days and counting!!!! Have fun in the World!!! Get your quality time in with Mickey ::MickeyMo !!

Really can't wait. DS5 is a train nut and we are taking the Autotrain. We have our ADR's in place, and we're staying at a new resort(CSR). That, combined with the fact that AK was not even a twinkle in the mind's eye last time out... Well I'm just really pumped. Down to about two weeks now. :cool1:

Happy trails to all my fellow mousketeers !

We love trains as well but there is no service East of New Orleans since Katrina. But, we're flying there the 5th so we're less than 3 weeks away. Can't wait!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter