06/19 is the date for 2019 packages..........do ya think.....

dkrauss

Goofy Fan from Jersey
Ok folks,

The big news is out, 06/19 is the date for 2019 packages..........do ya think most of the early movement will be on late November and December because of Star Wars land?

We're skipping WDW Star Wars land for 2019........we'll try in 2020. However we are doing our normal week in late June of 2019 or late August (if our August trip this year goes well :D). Wondering if those dates will be a big deal...........or will many look at SWL like we do?

BTW on the 19th I'm expecting very slow............website...............very slowo_O

Doug :goofy:

Thank you for this!! I know I'll be on the Disney site doing a little "research"-ok, plotting & planning for Easter week 2019. I'm so excited now!!:cool1:

I too will be booking the Fall of 2019 and if SWL happens to open around the time of my trip I will be avoiding HS on this trip....

Does anyone know when the room-only rooms will become available to book online? Is it the same day as the packages? I know you can call to book, but I prefer looking at the website to see different options.

Does anyone know when the room-only rooms will become available to book online? Is it the same day as the packages? I know you can call to book, but I prefer looking at the website to see different options.

Yes, same day.

There is a 499 day limit from checkout, so November/December may not be available on June 19. I calculate 499 days to be October 31 (checkout).

Yes I'm so excited! We're planning our honeymoon for August and I'm so excited. I love just playing around with the dates to see the different prices pooh:

We are going the end of August and are very happy that Star Wars won't be open yet. We will look forward to seeing it on our next trip after it has calmed down some. I will be booking the day the packages are released :)

This is great news! I am planning for DW and my anniversary for Jun 2019. Crossing my fingers I can get one of the outer bldg. CL garden rooms at BWI. We have never stayed at BWI, so it is on our resort bucket list.

We are planning a June 2019 for a high school graduation trip for DS. And then a short bounce back for summer 2020 just for Star Wars. I am kind of happy we have one more trip in before the Star Wars craze gets under way. Also hoping for a few discounts for the 1st half of the year. I received a Spring discount code prior to the opening of Toy Story land so I am guessing they may try to convince visitors prior to Star Wars opening. I am sure there will be a crowd waiting just for Star Wars land

I'm more worried about the free dining crying we are about to hear from people who say "advanced booking runs free dining" because you know that's coming.:dog2::dog2::dog2::duck::duck::duck::duck::dog2::duck::dog2:

Right, however if anything is going to stop FD it's going to be SWL, there will be absolutely no need to offer it to fill the rooms. I'm sure they will be complaining about that to even though it's not a guaranteed promo, lol. I'm going to have the popcorn ready for that time. :rotfl2:

I'm extremely excited for SWL but I will be waiting until 2020 to visit i, I will however be booking my solo trip for spring 2019. I just need to narrow it down, I want to go to F&G since I've never been, been to F&W multiple times, but don't want to go around a holiday or school breaks.

I am so excited! And also very hopeful that Star Wars has many people putting their vacations on hold until later in the year. We are going the first full week of August and I am hoping for decent room discounts. We were supposed to go this August and with Toy Story Land, I'm kind of happy we had to postpone the trip. Bring on 6/19!

We are skipping 2019 all together which is crazy for us!!! But, we are going this August and will get Toy Story Land in, and then we want to wait until Star Wars Land has been open a few months before we go down. 2020 will be our next trip after this summer's!!

When is star wars land set to open?
we are wanting to go December 2019 but now maybe thinking switch it to may? to avoid the crowds !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!