06/19 is the date for 2019 packages..........do ya think.....

When is star wars land set to open?
we are wanting to go December 2019 but now maybe thinking switch it to may? to avoid the crowds !
They are saying late fall. If you want to avoid the crowds, you might want to reschedule. It's going to be INSANE come December.

we are wanting to go December 2019 but now maybe thinking switch it to may? to avoid the crowds !

Late fall of 2019 in WDW, they didn't give any months so it can be anytime after thanksgiving till just before christmas.

Officially it opens in "Late fall 2019," and I think I've seen speculation that puts the opening around Thanksgiving time frame.

We are going mid to late Sept 2019 and really glad that appears to be before Star wars land. :)

thinking I might push our plans up !! go before my son turns 2 (may 26th) then we don't have to pay for him to fly !! *perks to changing dates*

There is a 499 day limit from checkout, so November/December may not be available on June 19. I calculate 499 days to be October 31 (checkout).
Correct, this is usually how it is. And then every day after 6/19 another day will open, so on 6/20 11/1 opens, on 6/21 11/2 opens, etc :)

We have already booked CBR for 24th November for two weeks

How bad do U think the crowds will be. I hope it doesn't spoil the trip

The first couple weeks of May are already sold out for All Star Movies :( Earliest I seem to be able to get is May 18th.

The first couple weeks of May are already sold out for All Star Movies :( Earliest I seem to be able to get is May 18th.

All the All Stars and CBR wasn't available for my 10 days mid May. I thought it was odd to but I wonder if you call if it's available?

There are two big cheerleading events in May, I believe that's the reason for the limited availability at the values and CBR/CSR. This was the case for the UK release, as well.

Booked May 6-10, 2019 at POP, standard room, for my solo trip. So excited for my first F&G!!!! This will be my 2nd solo trip, can't wait. :)

We have already booked CBR for 24th November for two weeks

How bad do U think the crowds will be. I hope it doesn't spoil the trip
It's an unknown because all that's been confirmed is a late fall opening for StarWars Land in 2019. To most that sounds like Late November or Early December.........but you can't be sure. The biggest impact will be in Hollywood Studios. If SWL is open..........that park will be impossible...........which will cause overflow to go into the other parks. Given its proximity to HS, Epcot could feel the brunt of that run off.

Bottom line crowds will be higher once SWL opens..........so just know the possibilities. I understand that doesn't help but its all anyone can give you in June 2018.o_O

Doug :goofy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!