09/27/08 - Farewell to the Adventurer's Club - Join us!

I really don't have a good answer for that question. The ACs capacity is not that much. Getting in those last few nights is going to be difficult to say the least.

Rumor is they will go back to the early 90s plan of exiting Library shows out the back door (so if you see a Library show, you have to exit the Club when it's done). Might help a little with crowds, but still will be packed to capacity.

In fairness, I think the unofficial farewell party will start well before 8:00 and stretch outside the Club all night. It will be a night to remember, but probably best to catch your favorite show one last time earlier in the week if at all possible (not that the whole last week won't be packed).

I would love to be there for this final show but will have to settle for going during our early September trip. My son and I love this club. I am sad to see it close. :sad2:

DH, DS and I will be at the AC every night that week. We will celebrate DS's 27th BD there on the 26th. We had planned to go in Feb but changed our plans as soon as we heard about AC closing. We just had to go one last time.

If they do make everyone exit from the Library I guess that is more fair to those waiting to get in and will make in safer inside.
We have reservations at Planet Hollywood for 4:45 on the 27th and plan to go to AC and get in line as soon as we eat. I figure there will be a hugh crowd and hope we can get in for the last show in the Library that night.

DH, DS and I will be at the AC every night that week. We will celebrate DS's 27th BD there on the 26th. We had planned to go in Feb but changed our plans as soon as we heard about AC closing. We just had to go one last time.

We'll be celebrating DH's 28th birthday on the 26th, at Epcot, and my 27th on the 27th, at the AC.

At this point I think we're planning on showing up at DTD around 2pm-ish on the 27th - because we're really not sure HOW long those lines will be.

They did say on Saturday that the club will be opening at 7pm, and "convention" seating in the library.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter