1/4 cruise highlights

Not a plant at all!!! I was also truly amazed how the card got in that guys boot on stage!!!!

He is really good!!!

MJ

Well, Aunt MJ I have finally stopped "lurking" and I'm posting away!:) We had the best time on the DCL. Despite the fact that we are 20 and 21 (which would appear to be an awkward age considering Disney is known for activities for children, older adults, and families) we had the most amazing trip.

There was plenty of fun activities to keep us young adults entertained! I absolutely loved the themed parties (especially 80's night!) and the company of my hilarious family, as well as the awesome cruise staff! The adult shows at night were hilarious and the complimentary drinks before dinner were delicious! The food was great (especialy desserts), but the service is what made it stand out (Beckie from Canada was fantastic! What a sense of humor she had for us rowdy New Yorkers!)

As has been mentioned several times, our group was lucky enough to spend an evening in Cozumel. This was definitly the highlight of the cruise for us! We got to party with the cast and I think many of them were surprised that our family lasted at the bars longer than most of them did! I also thought it was fun to see them dressed normally (is it just me or are some of the Disney outfits that they wear frightening?)

I have to say that Castaway Cay was the most beautiful place that I have ever seen. Disney did a wonderful job with that island- I can't imagine what it looked like before they took over.

Gometros I would have to report that this trip is for any age and we were not bored for a second the whole week!
And thanks again Aunt MJ for taking us we had a blast and we cannot wait to cruise again!!!!!!

MJ,
When I was preparing for our 1/4 cruise I remember seeing one of your past posts and pictures of all the shoes your girls took. How did you fare this time?

Well....since I was lucky enough to share a cabin just with my hubby this time, and the girls were all the way down the hall in their own cabin.....I am not really sure...I only popped in their cabin once.

Ask Princessgoofy81, my niece, and I am sure she can tell about the shoe situation, though I think it was manageable this time!!!

MJ

Sooo, no pictures of 31 pairs of shoes lined up along the wall? :p

Ask Princessgoofy81, my niece, and I am sure she can tell about the shoe situation, though I think it was manageable this time!!!
OK...fess up :o

I think the appropriate person to ask would be mmouse37's DH who had to make room for the extra shoe bag in the car on the way to the airport!! haha. Between the four of us we had to have close to 30 pairs of shoes- I don't think we got a picture though. Conveniently, the shoes fit well up along the wall with the window and on the windowsill. We had so many shoes that we kept losing them.....Note to everyone....if you lose a shoe.....its under the bed! :teeth:

I forgot about that!!!! Your Uncle Mike did flip out when he found out about the extra shoe bag!!!! Keri tried to sneak it into the car, but eagle eyes noticed that her one alloted suitcase was already in the car!!!!

He finally gave in saying, if you brought it you have to carry it!!!!

Now I know where to look when I lose my shoes!!!!LOL

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter