$1,764 for 2 adults 6 nights at CSR?

Mouse-n-Mini

DIS Veteran
Doesn't this sound a little high? We got 6 nights, with a 7 day park hopper, no dining plan. There are 2 of us (adults). I am suprised as I thought it would be cheaper.

Mouse-n-Mini said:
Doesn't this sound a little high? We got 6 nights, with a 7 day park hopper, no dining plan. There are 2 of us (adults). I am suprised as I thought it would be cheaper.

It depends on the room and the season but it sounds right to me.

I paid $1,434 for two adults for six nights, 7 day park hoppers at POFQ with free dining for value season. Your rate does seem a little high, but are you going during a peak or holiday season and do you have a preferred room? If you join AAA, you should be able to get some sort of discount. Mine is with free dining, so there is no discount. If I were you, I'd do more research into the rate.

With the new ticket prices, 2 7-day hoppers are $542.
So you're paying $203 per night for the room.

Which is just about rack rate for a standard view room during peak season or a preferred room during regular season.

For January I got CSR for $2350 for 8 nights with 8 day park hopper and dining for 2 adjults. When are you going. This is a AAA rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter