1 bedroom in June @ 7 months

pinkxray

DIS Veteran
I am starting to think about spending my 40th bday in Hawaii in June 2022. Most likely 2nd or 3rd week. I’d to use our DVC points to book at 7 months. We would need a 1 bedroom and I don’t really care about the view although ocean view is preferable.
I have been thinking of maybe looking into a points transfer or renting points from an AUlani owner before the 11 months hit just to make sure I can book but would hate to spend extra when it’s not needed.
We would most likely be doing a split stay with 5-6 days at AUlani.

If you have flexibility, you will definitely be able to book *something* in June at the 7 month mark. I would recommend being flexible with your dates, view, and also room type. Would a 2BR or studio also work for you? Hopefully someone with more experience can add, but I know June is a busy time so its best to manage expectations, stay flexible, and have a contingency plan.

If you have flexibility, you will definitely be able to book *something* in June at the 7 month mark. I would recommend being flexible with your dates, view, and also room type. Would a 2BR or studio also work for you? Hopefully someone with more experience can add, but I know June is a busy time so its best to manage expectations, stay flexible, and have a contingency plan.
We typically visit in June and always stay in a 1 BDRM. In the past, there have always been 1 BDRMs available, though mostly no standard views left, so don't count on availability in that category. I will say for our trip that was planned for this year (now canceled), 1 BDRM availability at 7 months was slim pickings, so I would definitely book on the first day you can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts