1 September 2012 Western Carribean Cruise

BobbyRach

Mouseketeer
We have finally decided on a date and the planning has begun!!

Just wondering if anyone else is planning on going on the 7 night western carribean cruise on the Fantasy that leaves on 1 September 2012??

We have finally decided on a date and the planning has begun!!

Just wondering if anyone else is planning on going on the 7 night western carribean cruise on the Fantasy that leaves on 1 September 2012??

we just miss you by 2 weeks, we are on the 15th sept 2012 fantasy pirate:

We are doing the Eastern itinerary in May. Looks like heaps of Aussies are booked on the Fantasy!

and if the dollar keeps looking good, there will be more of us still:thumbsup2

cant wait to try the new boat out, as we would have sailed on magic and wonder by then..so should be different..

so anyone start planning stuff yet??? or too soon??

and if the dollar keeps looking good, there will be more of us still:thumbsup2

cant wait to try the new boat out, as we would have sailed on magic and wonder by then..so should be different..

so anyone start planning stuff yet??? or too soon??

I'm always planning. I've been looking at port excursions but was having a hard time choosing. We are doing Discovery Cove during the time we are spending at WDW before our cruise so no need to do the dolphin swim in port so hopefully that will make it easier. We have done a Western Itineray on the Magic before so have already been to Cozumel and Grand Cayman. We did Chankanaab and the Grand Cayman Island Tour and butterfly farm last time. I'm thinking something beachy this time, but then we loved Chankanaab which gave us a bit of everything. I'm tossing up about the Tulum tour. My girls will be 7 (nearly 8) and 10. I'm worried its going to be too long for them but it seems like such a great opportunity.
We are hoping to do both Palo brunch and dinner onboard. Mainly because we can't choose between the two. We loved them both.
The Magic was fantastic but the new ships look awesome.

I'm always planning. I've been looking at port excursions but was having a hard time choosing. We are doing Discovery Cove during the time we are spending at WDW before our cruise so no need to do the dolphin swim in port so hopefully that will make it easier. We have done a Western Itineray on the Magic before so have already been to Cozumel and Grand Cayman. We did Chankanaab and the Grand Cayman Island Tour and butterfly farm last time. I'm thinking something beachy this time, but then we loved Chankanaab which gave us a bit of everything. I'm tossing up about the Tulum tour. My girls will be 7 (nearly 8) and 10. I'm worried its going to be too long for them but it seems like such a great opportunity.
We are hoping to do both Palo brunch and dinner onboard. Mainly because we can't choose between the two. We loved them both.
The Magic was fantastic but the new ships look awesome.

hey there,

we had to miss grand cayman, too rough.....but we did a fantastic cooking course at cozumel [ although the drinks were STRONG]:rolleyes1...good little resort to swim and eat at included.

doing sea lion thing this cruise, so maybe dolphins on the fantasy.

of course we have to do a snorkle or two........

trying palo brunch this cruise, should be good, looking forward to it.

OMG...I cant believe in 18 days I'll be sipping cocktails on the Wonder.pirate:

hey there,

we had to miss grand cayman, too rough.....but we did a fantastic cooking course at cozumel [ although the drinks were STRONG]:rolleyes1...good little resort to swim and eat at included.

doing sea lion thing this cruise, so maybe dolphins on the fantasy.

of course we have to do a snorkle or two........

trying palo brunch this cruise, should be good, looking forward to it.

OMG...I cant believe in 18 days I'll be sipping cocktails on the Wonder.pirate:

We were disappointed with Grand Cayman last time but I think it was because of the excursion we did. We were limited because dd was only 4 and we wanted to see as much of the place as we could. I think there are better excursion options.
I'd love the sea lions. This would be really cool. My youngest will be 7 this time so it opens up more options for us. DH would love the cooking thing in Cozumel also. Cozumel was the reason we chose the western itinerary again. We loved it. And of course DH wanted to go back to buy more Tequila.
You'll love the Palo brunch. It was amazing. So much food. Have a cocktail or two for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter