*** $10.00 Gift card Exchange ***.....CLOSED!!

Good Evening! I would be in, but I would need a name by tomorrow :( If you would like to share a name with me by tomorrow, I can join! If not, I will make it for the next one :)

I won't be around during send by time, atleast I don't think I will be around depending on my work schedule and timing of travel.

I hope everyone is doing well! I haven't been on here really since wedding/honeymoon. Im studying for my CPA again, so I told myself no disboards until I have 100% studied that night.

Have a great night!

hi Jessica.....how was the wedding and Disney trip??

I can get you a name in the morning. Just send me a PM with your info and let me know the dates you are going to be gone.

hi Jessica.....how was the wedding and Disney trip??

I can get you a name in the morning. Just send me a PM with your info and let me know the dates you are going to be gone.

The wedding was amazing, the honeymoon was even better! We had perfect weather for wedding and our honeymoon. 10 nights at the Boardwalk with deluxe dining was great.

We were able to visit all the parks 2x, and have tons of time to relax. It was much needed after a crazy wedding. Now we are still in newlywed mode and studying away for our CPA.

Once I figure out how to get pictures from the photographer on to photobucket I will share some!

I can't wait to get back into some exchanges :cool1: I got TONS of new pins to trade, I must have bought 20-30 pins when we were down there. My husband is even into it now ::yes::

Can't wait to see pictures.
Sounds like you had a good time.
Can't wait until it is time for me to go back. I will be doing both parties, so I will be buying a LOT of pins, I am sure.

Nancy, just sent the PM.

What do you think is the best way to mail the gift cards?

I will use a regular envelope.....maybe inside a card.
Or, depending on where my person wants one from, I may order it and have it delivered to them.

Congrats and welcome back Jessica!! :) can't wait to see some pics.

Seems like a pretty big turn out on this exchange Nancy ^.^

Better than the poll showed, but not nearly like the "old" days ;) , better than lately.

We are at 13 people now..........who wants to get us off that number?

I'm in! Just logged in for the first time in a while. I'm glad I'll be able to participate in this one! Sending you a pm now:cool1:

The wedding was amazing, the honeymoon was even better! We had perfect weather for wedding and our honeymoon. 10 nights at the Boardwalk with deluxe dining was great.

We were able to visit all the parks 2x, and have tons of time to relax. It was much needed after a crazy wedding. Now we are still in newlywed mode and studying away for our CPA.

Once I figure out how to get pictures from the photographer on to photobucket I will share some!

I can't wait to get back into some exchanges :cool1: I got TONS of new pins to trade, I must have bought 20-30 pins when we were down there. My husband is even into it now ::yes::

Sounds wonderful, Congrats!!

bummer I missed it lol It said sign ups til the 13th so I was sure I was fine I have to keep closer track :)

I closed it last night about 6 here, so 9 east coast time.
I always close by the morning of the end date, so it would have been long closed by now anyway.....sorry.
And I always edit the title to say it is the last day on the day it will close.

Clhcpaca (Cindy) your gc was sent out this morning. Sorry for the delay there was a family emergency. Enjoy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter