10/20 MIB Shoot-off meet at Mythos

MIB999999

<font color=purple>MIB Fantastic Four sensei<br><f
Nice warm sunny day for the 10/20 meet. I was sitting in front of CMB waiting for them to open so i could have a cinnimon roll and who walks up but Barry the 200 million dollar man. I thought he would be in USF practicing for the shoot-off. We did multiple dragons, JPRA, spidey, hulk twice, then went to studios for about 45 minutes of MIB practice. Barry was in the 400,000 to 500,000 range and i was hitting 700,000. In fact one of the ride attendents saw my 710,000 and asked if i was having a bad day since my score was so low. ;)

we walked back to IOA and met Spaceman Spiff and had a great lunch. They had a new dish they were trying out to see how it was received. They may use it for new years. I tried the dish and all i can say is where do i sign up for NEW YEARS at MYTHOS. :bounce: :bounce: we had our favorite waitress ATHENA and you all will probably get to see her since Barry took a picture of her holding our desserts.
They have a new pineapple upside down cake with coconut rum that we had them send to Donna in Hawaii C.O.D.

:jester:

we went and played the game with the best scores of the day being:
MIB: 999,999
Spaceman Spiff: 434,000
Barry: 474,000
(correct me if these scores were off guys since i did not write them down) .

we then went back to IOA so SS could ride the new Posidion's Fury. I am sure he will post his own thoughts.

MIB had to head for home so we parted company at about 4:30 and Barry and SS will have to contine the story of the preparation for HHN. :smooth:

A nice sunny day....a few rides at IOA....yummy meal at Mythos....and a MIB match!!
Who has it better than you guys:D

Cant wait to hear more about the evening events! HHN...did Barry do the mazes?:eek:

Will USF ever be the same again after you three???

I don't think I've made those kind of scores TOTAL in all of my trips to MIB!!

I'm with you Robin, I think my highest score was somewhere around 150,000

Patty

Maybe i should post a section by section left track, right track, helpfull hints thread?????

I didn't do the houses because, um, I had to go back to the Portifino to see if my room was ready. Yep, that's the ticket! :)

Actually, it was ready after 4 pm, but I didn't make it over until 5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter