10 day tickets £155/190 any feedback?

Mickey Scouse

Earning My Ears
Hi I'm looking at visiting WDW in June (2adults 1 child) and have seen the offer on the flight shop website (thanks Colin) - 10 day child £155 adult £190.

They look like they are just normal 10 day passes but with booking and first use restrictions - but I might be wrong.

Has anybody used this company before? or know any other company with a better deal?

the site address is www.theflightshop.co.uk/theme.htm

Thanks in advance

Mike

this price (well £199) is pretty widely available - I've seen them on the Virgin website, and also Lunn Poly have got them. It is Keith Prowse who are doing the offer, they sell them directly or thru travel agents.

Unless you need a lot of tickets, I would be inclined to go with a travel agent that you are more comfortable with. I think I will be ordering mine from VirginTravelStore just as soon as my cheque arrives.

Bev

Thanks for the reply, Bev

But the flight shop is selling them for £190 that's almost a tenner cheaper per ticket than Virgin. :)

I have spoke to the flight shop and they say that they buy their tickets in from Seligo - a competitor of keith prowse and simply put less of a mark up on them.

Hi Mike,
Seligo seem to be a good company, we booked tickets through Royal bank of Scotland ROYALTIES (they got our WDW tickets and DC tickets from Seligo)and so as a result got a double discount!!!

Don't know if you bank with RBS but if you know anyone who does it may be worth checking out, don't know the exact amount of discount yet as we're waiting for bank statement but i'll let you know (watch this space!)

Hope this helps a little,
Luv Audrey,
xxxxxxxxxxx;)

Hi Mike

I visited WDW earlier this year and bought my tickets through The Flight Shop. I think I saved about £5 per ticket on the 5day hopper plus (and there where 8 of us going!!)

There was no problem with the tickets - got them within 2 weeks of ordering and everything was fine. I would definately buy from them again.

Bev talked about using a well known agency like Virgin, but what you've got to remember is that these smaller companies don't have the ability to rely on their brand name to flog stuff so they have to compete on price. (all the better for us :D )

Give them a go - I don't think you'll be disapointed.

Take it easy and enjoy yourselves.

TC

Virgin Travelstore now have these available at £190, they are only Valid from 1st May until the 31st October

Hope this helps:D

Is there any members in the HULL area who can check them out,TOPCHEESEHEAD did you buy yours online?

Hi , CHARMINGMAN

Yes I bought my tickets online back in January - like I said before I was happy with the service and there where no problems with the tickets:)

All in all it was a pretty painless experience.

Oh, I am based in Merseyside by the way.

Regards

TC

Hi Mickey

I just really suggested Virgin because I thought you were nervous about an unknown company- I know someone on the UKDis found out the company he was using for his Universal tickets had folded and he had to fly out with no tickets.

I think the flightshop have been around for a while, and it they are going to drop to £188 then I may be tempted to use them myself!

Bev

Hi Bev

I re-read my last post to you and sorry if it sounded a bit arsey :o

(I just really don't like Virgin (although that's more of a Branson thing ! !))

But just to thank you all for your help and let you know I have booked my tickets with The Flight Shop.

Thanks Again

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter