10 Day World Pass Question

manaris

Earning My Ears
<font color="purple" size=2>
Hi,

According to the Disney website, the 10 day world pass is available to UK residents only. Does anybody know if this means they can only be <i>used</i> by people from the UK, or just that they won't deliver the tickets to non-UK addresses?
I live in Ireland but would really like to be able to get this ticket!
If anyone can answer this, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks,
Andrew.

P.S... While we're on the subject, I really wanted to get a copy of the vacation planning video, but again, they will only deliver it to the UK! If anyone has it and would be willing to post a copy over to me (I will pay the postage!), that would be fantastic.

Thanks again! :D
</font>

I am pretty sure they can only be bought in the UK, but can be used by anyone - noone asked us for any id when we used ours, or even asked if we were British.

And, I think that when they were on special offer recently, there were some Americans who were ordering them from the UK and using them.

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter