$10 Discount to SW

Buschfan

Mouseketeer
Just saw ad in the Tampa paper. $10 off with specially marked Pepsi cans to Sea World or Busch Gardens. This is better than the 10 percent discount for ordering online. Good deal if you are planning on visiting from out of town and don't have a season pass or fun card. Hope this info helps someone.

The catch is that you have to be a Florida or Georgia resident to use it. The promotion expires on 12/31/02.

Didn't see all fine print I guess. It still might be worth trying though. I know they were more than willing to sell my father a fun card pass last year even though he wasn't a FL resident. I have had pretty good luck with Busch park's in the past. I have been able to get free parking at their Williamsburg park my last 2 visits with my Tampa pass. Remember, these parks are around to create a positive image of their beers and company as a whole.

Does anyone know if these cans are still readily available???
I'm in the Atlanta area and we will be going to FL over the July 4th. Can we get these cans in either GA or FL?

I went to Wendy's and I got a $10 off coupon for Sea World or Busch Gardens. I didn't see a resident limitation. If anyone wants it, e-mail or PM me. The first one to contact me gets it. The coupon is good for 6 people.

I went to Wendy's and I got a $10 off coupon for Sea World or Busch Gardens. I didn't see a resident limitation. If anyone wants it, e-mail or PM me. The first one to contact me gets it. The coupon is good for 6 people.

Would love the coupon, I have sent you a private message with my address.

Thanks,
Margaret

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter