$10 ESPN Card with hopper tickets?

DizneyDogs

DIS Veteran
Hi

I ordered 3 day park hopper tickets from disneyland.com and anyway it says it will include a $10 ESPN Zone® Arena Game Card valid at the ESPN Zone® in the Downtown Disney® District. Anyway got my tickets but no card is it coded on my ticket? or was there supposed to be a seperate card?

On out trip in March, it was coded on our park tickets. Read the itty bitty teeny tiny print on the back :teeth:

This might be a silly question but what can you use this card for? Is it just for games or can you use it for food? If you can use them for food, can we combine ours for one bill (we'll have four of them). If they're just for games, how many games are there? We've only been to ESPN at WDW which only has a few games so I'm having a hard time picturing the one at DL. Thanks!!

No you can only use it on the games.

But go here - http://www.mvpclub.espnzone.com/ and sign up for their MVP Club. With this you can get $20 food voucher. Have each memeber of your family 18 years or older sign up (each must have a different email). And you can combine these.

espnzone website is down for registration...has this been going on a while or is this new? We head to DL in couple days and would LOVE free $$$ for the food we always eat at ESPN!

I have been knowing about this deal for a couple months. It is suppose to be good until October (crossing fingers). But you can only sign up within 30 days of going, since the voucher they send is only good that long.

Registration seems to be up know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter