~ $100.00 digital camera

8 Ears

DIS Veteran
Hello all! I am looking for a (actually 2, one of each child) digital camera that is as close to $100.00 as I can get. Anyone have any good ones they can think of? Where can I get one? :confused3 They will be part of the boys 11 and 14 Christmas Gifts. :cold: WE will also want a carry case, extra batteries, a memeory card, charger.... basically the whole shabang :smooth: I have found 2 that look good. One is the Vivatar 3785 and a DC DXG 308. What can you come up with? :teacher:

We just did this for DD13. We found a Minolta on www.smartbargains.com for DD that was exactly $100. It may not be the absoutely best digital camera ever, but it will meet her needs and our budget. Maybe it would work for you too.

I got a sony cybershot 2.1 megapixel used on ebay for $40. It has taken great pictures and I am not worried about the boys losing or dropping it at all. I always check feedback rating and length of ebay use first and after years of ebaying I have only had 1 bad experience (out of hundreds of transactions.)

Dawn

Kodak makes 2 EasyShare digital cameras that are around $100.

I bought my 14yo and 10yo their own cameras. I bought them thru Dell with a coupon and the kit at the time had the camera, case, and tripod. I'm not sure if they have it now, though, as they were clearanced.

You could check the Kodak website at www.kodak.com as there are good cameras and extras that you could buy.

GL!

We took DD to wdw in aug for her birthday and she was golfing and set her camera down, when she reached the next hole she remembered her camera, she went back and two boys were coming thru and were acting very strange when she asked them about the camera, well needless to say we never did find the camera. I just bought a canon with printer for $149.00 clearance price at office max, it was orginally $399.00. The camera and printer that replaced this model, you can get on sale for $199.00. Its the same camera but the printer is a portiable one.

the sad part about the missing camera, it was dd sixteen birthday and all her birthday pics were on the memory stick and that was more important to us to have back instead of getting the camera back.

DH and i were there two weeks later and we even went back to the golf course and lost and found. no camera :guilty:

I don't know where you are from, but I am from NJ and just saw a flyer in the Sunday paper for a Olympus D540 for $88 at Electronics Expo. It was a special they were having from 8-9 today, but I've seen them run other specials also, although I don't know if there is an Electronics Expo in your area. The whole process of waiting on lines took about an hour. But, it's for my son for Christmas. I'm sure it's a clearance model, but at $88 for a 3.2 4x zoom, it works for me....I mean Santa!!!! Hope this helps! :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter