$100 for your Disney Vacation Photos!!!

T.E. Yeary

The Timeshare Store, Inc
The Timeshare Store, Inc. will be publishing a new brochure shortly. We thought it would be fun to use the photos taken at Walt Disney World and the DVC properties by the DISboard members for our publication. If your photo or photos are selected they will be published in our brochure along with your name as the photographer. We will also send you $100 for each photo published along with the brochure showing your photographic skills.

Send your favorite digital photos on a disc to:

The Timeshare Store, Inc.
5430 Central Florida Parkway
Orlando, Florida 32821

Please include information as to the location in each picture along with your name, address, e-mail, DISboard name, and phone number in case we have any questions concerning the pictures themselves.

We will NOT be able to return the disc to you, so make sure it's a copy of your favorite pictures and not the original.

Your disc must be received in our office by June 15, 2006. _______________________________________________________________

I have been so impressed with the photos taken by our board members that it seems only fair that others can enjoy your vacation fun and photo skills.

Sincerely,
Tom Yeary
Owner/Broker

I justed wanted to take the time to congratulate you. Your business must be booming with all of those SSR contracts people keep unloading. DVC's introduction of SSR has insured that your business will be booming for years to come. Not only are you getting the unhappy dump off SSR contracts, but many people who see right through SSR are going directly to you for resales of the other DVC Resorts. Really, congratuations with this.

You've got to admit you must get a good chuckle when you think about SSR. Maybe DVC will introduce the Disney's Boise, Idaho resort next, further adding to your pile of resales. :thumbsup2

Thanks again Tom,

Telling it like it is Johnny

This is the reply from my graphic designer.

The minimum acceptable resolution should be at least 200 DPI for print
> - 300 DPI would be ideal.

I sure hope this means something to you because it's greek to me. :guilty:

We will only use those shots that come to us on a disc. We want to be able to make sure credit goes to the right person and this will be a help to us.

I really do thank you for the interest you've shown in our "contest". My biggest problem will be deciding which photos to use. I've seen some of your work and must say, "I was impressed!"

Tom :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter