CLOSED: 100 RIV Points for Rent/Transfer Apr 2024 UY 11 months at RIV/7 months everywhere else - $21pp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLyinKing

Mouseketeer
Hello!

I have 100 RIV Apr 2024 points (booking window Apr 1, 2024 - March 31, 2025). I can book 11 months out at RIV, and 7 months everywhere else. $21pp. If you need a little more than 100 points for a single reservation I can go up to 125 points.

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a DM with the following information:
1. Check-in/Check-out date
2. DVC Resort
3. Room type (size and view)

Once I verify the requested booking is available, I will send you a PM asking for the following:

1. Names of people in party
2. If anyone is under 18 and their age
3. Email address
4. Home address
5. Cell phone number

Please do not post any personal information in this thread. Personal information should be sent via PM only.

Once I receive all necessary information and confirm the reservation, I will send a rental agreement with the confirmation attached. 50% of payment is due when you sign the agreement/receive confirmation email from Disney, and 50% is due 90 days prior to the reservation. I accept Zelle (preferred), Venmo, or PayPal (if you use goods and services it will require an extra 3%).

Thank you!

Studio two adults Oct 6-9. Any points avail?
Unfortunately there are no studios at Riviera available for your full requested window of October 6-9. There is a preferred room for Oct 7-9 (2 nights, 48pts total), or standard room for Oct 8-9 (1 night, 19pts total).

Edit: If you were interested in a tower studio at all, those are sold out for your entire requested window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter