lunch..mama melrose...really good
dinner..marakesh...great but mobbed and tight

11/30
bfast maya grill...surprisingly good
puck express..really good and light
dinner chef mickeys great

feel free to ask about anything

Hi,

Sounds like you had a wonderful eating experience! What hotel did you stay in?

Allison an associate

Glad to hear you had a great trip! :) Can you tell us more about Artist Point? I'm eating there next month and would love some recommendations!

Sounds like many good dining experiences. We went to some of same places from 11/15-11/25!

What did you enjoy at California Grill?

We stayed at Bwalk

Artist Point was great, I had the Cedar Plank Salmon which is the house specialty, I can honestly say it was the best salmon ive had. My wife had the flat iron steak which she loved.....the real hit of the meal was portobello mushroom soup...definitely order it...the desserts sounded great but we were going to the parade and we skipped them:mad:

Cal Grill was the seceond best dining experience of my life ( V&A was first) i had the filet mignon with tamarind sauce...wow...my wife had the grilled pork, for appetizers we split a flat bread with marinated chicken and olive teppanade and ravioli w/ goat cheese....out of this world...our server was so knowledgable when it came to wine ( we know nothing)...it was perfect and the view was awesome....

Can you tell us a little more about the gospel brunch. How long is it, is it crowded, was the music loud? etc. How about the food? DH and I have been to New Orleans and like the food but I dont know if the 3 ds would like it. Was it like beingnets, jambalaya etc? Thanks. Also were any teens there etc. Or was it an adult crowd?

I dont have teens, my girls are 9 and 5....they had fun although I think it was because it was lively...and the food was good. If you appreciate music and musicians it was tremendous....the menu to the best of my recollection included:

salads, peel and eat shrimp, sausage, bacon, eggs, biscuits and gravy, cheese grits, chicken, omelettes with crawfish or whatever else you wanted....pastries, no beignets though, at least i didnt see them, cajun rice, all beverages including alcohol if you wanted it (extra)bread pudding, oatmeal, cereals, something on the carving board...i forget what....

the only caveat.... i think they rotate local gospel groups, we happened to see a great one....we even bought the cd

it was 90 min, 45 eating, 45 show.....crowd was typical disney...families, some teens....some who had obviously been familiar with the group and came just to see them...there was audience participation..it was definitely worth it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter