11/28 Illuminations mini-meet at 8:15/Jellyrolls at 9:00

NancyIL

DIS Veteran
This is really a question for Steve. Are you planning to watch Illuminations from outside Epcot on the 28th, or were you going into the park? Remember that Illuminations starts at 9:30 between Thanksgiving and New Year's. Those who view Illuminations that night will not get to the meet at Jellyrolls until 10:00.

Hi Nancy,

From what I understand from Marsha, we'll be watching Illuminations from outside Epcot so that people don't have to use 1 day on their hoppers. Apparently the viewing is going to be on some bridge that connects the Boardwalk to Epcot? Or maybe the bridge that connects the Boardwalk to the Swolphin? I'm not entirely sure on this location, since I didn't set it up...I asked Marsha once about it, but can't seem to recall at this point. I'll go back and check, however. And no, I didn't realize that Illuminations didn't start until 9:30pm. Such drama! Such intrigue!! :rolleyes:

With or without pants? In either case, fairly fast. Depends on whom I'm running from.....

:D

Too funny Steve, you took the words right out of my mouth! Poor Barry, every time I see a post, I automatically think 'without pants!'

I think we will have brain-eating zombies chase everyone to Jellyrolls. That is good enough reason to run! :)

Oh, the images this conjurs up! ROTFL
:eek: :p :eek:
BTW, DIS boxers may produce drag. ;) ;)

I don't know about the rest of you, but since I have an AP, I may run over to Epcot to see Marlee Matlin as the guest narrator at the 8:15 Candlelight Processional! :)When that ends, I'll probably stick around for Illuminations...somewhere!

Nancy, have you already seen a list of Candlelight Processional narrators? I would be interested in knowing who will be narrating during the DIS-CON week. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter