11 Park Days

LCoulter

Whoah Mouse
My SIL’s family want to be in the parks for 11 days. Does she really need to buy a 10 day ticket and a ridiculously expensive one day ticket to do it?

Other option is an annual pass. I think (I could be wrong) that they offer longer tickets from people outside the US, but otherwise yes 10 days is the limit I'm pretty sure.

Since they are staying on-site...
Buy 10-day tickets as part of the first resort stay.
Then, after check-in at the 2nd resort, ask the concierge if they would please add another day to the tickets ($10 plus tax, each.)
(Ask nicely.)

I don't know how the AP compares with the cost of a 10 day ticket. If the AP is less go with that and the problem is solved. If it is more expensive then just stay with the 10 for now, you can buy the 1 day when you need it. Many people find, like myself, that even though I love WDW, I tire of the place after a few days. I wouldn't even buy a 10 day but if you are going to ride the magic bus in and have limited flexibility there are still a lot of other things to do if people are getting fatigued at the sameness day after day. I always found that adding Park Hopper is a good way to help make the trip more stimulating and filled with variety. Also takes a lot of pressure off ADR's in just one park per day. Those are just a few suggestions, it is, of course, up to you what route you take. I'm sure it will be a great time anyway.

Could they get a Disney After Hours or other special event ticket for the one day? Wouldn't be a full day at a park, but you do get in before the event and it would be something special to do that day.

If they do the Park Hopper Plus- they could put a day of just waterpark in the middle and do all 11 days with a 10 day ticket.
I'm doing a 10 day plus this summer, and plan to hit a mini golf on the first night but no parks- and that's basically an 11th day of doing something on a 10 day ticket.

The UK 14 day Ultimate tickets costs currently costs £399 per adult (approx $520). It's a hopper ticket that includes water parks and memory maker

I'm not sure how easy it is to buy if you're not in the UK. I've managed to buy US tickets from the UK before but haven't needed to do the reverse

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter