12/20/2019-Wonder-7 Night Merrytime

Mommathumper

Earning My Ears
Starting a thread for the 7 night Merrytime Disney Wonder cruise departing out of Galveston on December 20, 2019.
Traveling with husband, 11 year old daughter and 9 year old son in addition to aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents. My hubby and I ate both celebrating big birthdays in December and decided our 2nd Disney Cruise was a good way to do it. Hoping to organize fish extender groups.

Hi! I just saw this and didn't know it was here. I started a thread for this cruise also. Would also be interested in FE.
Hope we get more on our threads.
Rita

Hi! I just saw this and didn't know it was here. I started a thread for this cruise also. Would also be interested in FE.
Hope we get more on our threads.
Rita
Arizona Rita,
My comment got deleted because it told you where to find fish extenders groups that have been established already. Cause Dis Boards doesn’t want us leading others to the enemy they want to be the only place to talk about Disney. There is a place where several fish extenders groups have been established. A place where people are meeting and planning and enjoying each other already. I can’t tell you where but I bet you can guess. Hope to see you there soon.

Too bad this forum can’t get along with others. This will be my last post on here because when you can’t help people find what they want for their family this isn’t the place for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter