$129. at Royal Pacific for 12/20 anyone find anything cheaper?

cassie714

<font color=purple>Revenge of the Mummy kept on br
THis is the AP rate. The entertainment book says guaranteed lowest rate. Do you think they will give me something even lower if I call? I know this is a good rate just curious

Entertainment rates are not always available. I haven't heard of anyone getting anything lower than $129 for quite a while. It's a great rate. Be happy.

That's a great rate! I don't think you will find anything any lower. Wish we had that rate for the week after Christmas!

I agree...very good rate...one I might consider killing for! JK

But really, considering most are paying $200/night or more for a room after the new year...be happy!

Only way to get it cheaper for this time of year is to get the AP rate (which you already have) and stay for 3 nights & get the 4th free. That is what I am doing. I am paying $129 for one of my nights & $149 for the other 2 since they are a Fri & Sat. I get my 4th night free making it average to like $106 per night. In addition to that, pass holders can get free parking when checking into the resort as well. That is another savings of $24 for the 4 nights :cool1:

What's that you say??. . . free parking at the resort with an AP ? - I'm a new AP holder and I thought it was only free parking in the parking garage -

A Mickeyfan, have you actually tried this yet? The resort parking just went up to $7 a night ! When the CM told me that at check-in I just remarked that it must have increased as I was told $6 when I made my reservation and when I got my bill I was only charged the $6. It just bugs me that they charge for parking at all !

cassie - that is the best RPR rate available lately.

bjakmom said:
What's that you say??. . . free parking at the resort with an AP ? - I'm a new AP holder and I thought it was only free parking in the parking garage -
You are right. The free parking with an AP is for the Universal Garage, not the hotels. The hotels charge for parking. It used to be $6 a night but has recently gone up. I'm not sure of the new price.

I copied this off the APH website:

Dates for APH Free parking and free drink coupons

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tis the Season to stay on-site at Universal Orlando® Resort November 28 - December 24!

From gigantic Christmas trees to elaborate gingerbread houses, come see how the on-site hotels deck their halls for the holidays with these holiday rates.*

Royal Pacific Resort, a Loews Hotel:
Sail away to the tropics starting at $129 per night
BOOK NOW!

Hard Rock Hotel:
Vacation like a rock star starting at $149 per night
BOOK NOW!

Portofino Bay Hotel, a Loews Hotel:
Experience La Dolce Vita starting at $169 per night
BOOK NOW!
Plus get 4th Night FREE** when you stay 3 or more nights!

Also, enjoy these exclusive Annual Passholders values*** when you stay on-site:
Complimentary self parking
Buy one, get one FREE drink coupons

Call 1-800-BE-A-STAR and ask for the Annual Passholder rate OR to book online and use Promotional Code APH.

*Travel must be completed November 28 through December 24, 2004. Rates are $20 higher per night Friday & Saturday. Must present valid Annual Pass at check-in. Rates do not include tax. Rates are subject to availability and require advance reservations. Offer is not valid with any other promotional offers, group or negotiated rates. These promotional rates do not qualify for LoewsFirst benefits. Arrival/Departure restrictions may apply. Rates subject to change without advance notice. **3-night consecutive stay required for 4th night free. Suites and club level not included. Promotional blackout dates may be in effect during certain time periods. ***Complimentary self parking and drink coupons only valid for guests checking into the hotel. Complimentary self parking during dates of stay only. Drink coupons valid at Thirsty Fish at Portofino Bay Hotel, Velvet Lounge at Hard Rock Hotel and Jake's American Bar at Royal Pacific Resort. One (1) coupon per adult, maximum of two (2) coupons per room, valid during dates of stay only. Other restrictions not listed above may apply.

WOW! They're actually giving people a break for the holidays!

Trust me I am not complaining. Just wanted to make sure i received the cheapest rate :cool1: We payed $269 for club level at the portafino in July. That was our anniversary splurge trip. This is a last minute trip originally just to Disney, but I seem to keep adding LOL

i got a 119 ent rate for 12/19-12/23. I have a rate of 155 for 12/18. This is at Royal Pacific. I called several months ago and got this rate.

I don't think you'll stay any cheaper unless you sneak in the back and sleep in the laundry room. Thats a great rate for a holiday season.

A Mickeyfan said:
In addition to that, pass holders can get free parking when checking into the resort as well. That is another savings of $24 for the 4 nights :cool1:

I am an annual pas holder and have gotten charged $6 per day for parking both visits. One visit was in August, and one visit was about 2 1/2 weeks ago.

Of course the parking garage for the parks was free though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter