13 Nights! A Pokemon Go Extravaganza (Now Complete)

I love that you and your husband turned a bad situation into a competition! That is so great.

You reminded me. Our last evening we got Uncle B in on the action too, which made it even more fun. Our last night we played a game of 'over/under' and every time Monster needed a snack, we would all guess the next time Monster would need a snack. To put some perspective on the snack needs, our guesses were always less than 20 minutes, usually times in the 5-7 minute range would win. It was insane. We liked that Uncle B was happy to play along with us.

You reminded me. Our last evening we got Uncle B in on the action too, which made it even more fun. Our last night we played a game of 'over/under' and every time Monster needed a snack, we would all guess the next time Monster would need a snack. To put some perspective on the snack needs, our guesses were always less than 20 minutes, usually times in the 5-7 minute range would win. It was insane. We liked that Uncle B was happy to play along with us.
Wow, she constantly eats. You got her own father to join in, that's awesome!
Asia is next on our list for an international vacation (though I don't know when...). I look forward to your TR!

Omg you crack me up! I haven’t read one of your reports in a long time! Silly me took up running and spends all my time on the runDisney thread neglecting my fellow dvc-ers!

I love how you read my parenting mind and make me laugh out loud! So looking forward to checking up on your other reports!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!