14 day ticket, 17 day stay

Matt and Emma

Earning My Ears
Hi
We are looking to (re) book for July 2021 for an 17 day stay. We will be staying on site at the yacht club. I have been given conflicting information as to when out park pickets would start.

Do they start from our day of arrival , ie, when we book into our hotel, or

Could we opt to start them from a couple of days into out holiday so that we could have out last day in a park?

Cheers

Matt

For a 17 day stay with a 14 day pass, I wouldn't go to a park on the day of arrival as you'll be too tired. I also wouldn't go to a park for the last day as you'll probably be a bit 'parked out' and you have all the hassle of packing and room check out.

The Yacht club pool area is so nice, I would have a nice late breakfast, check out (leaving your cases with the concierge) spend some time by the pool, head somewhere for a late lunch, back to the pool and then shower and change for your flight home.

You can also skip a day in the middle and use the ticket on day 15- the ticket grants 14 admissions over 15 days but nobody in Disney will tell you this.

You can also skip a day in the middle and use the ticket on day 15- the ticket grants 14 admissions over 15 days but nobody in Disney will tell you this.
but you can't book advance FPs for day 15 - that is, assuming they bring back FPs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!