14 NIGHTS SAPPHIRE FALLS...MARDI GRAS-MINIONS-HARRY & MORE...MARCH 2019 TR

’m so happy to read you have the trip sorted, and yes, you absolutely will have a blast.

They do Mardi Gras so well, I haven’t been to a real MG parade, but it is still a lot of fun........

Are you on-site or off-site this visit.....and the first week, that‘s February isn’t it?? You have to come back and let us know how it was for you......but, excellent news!!!

Me too and this time I dont have to keep it a secret this time so I get to share my joy.

Yes we are on site. Hubby, mom and son wanted the Portofino again and it is cheaper than the Royal Pacific so I was outvoted; but will still be great. Going to be 8 days so we are doing Daytona where my cousin works, and the boys want to do Star Wars, but I plan on a lot of relaxing this time.

I had planned last time to write a whole trip report, but we ran so much that after the second day I just crashed when we came back to the hotel. I did however take over 1700 pictures between phone, camera and the ones from the rides. I will do better this time, promise.

Me too and this time I dont have to keep it a secret this time so I get to share my joy.

Yes we are on site. Hubby, mom and son wanted the Portofino again and it is cheaper than the Royal Pacific so I was outvoted; but will still be great. Going to be 8 days so we are doing Daytona where my cousin works, and the boys want to do Star Wars, but I plan on a lot of relaxing this time.

I had planned last time to write a whole trip report, but we ran so much that after the second day I just crashed when we came back to the hotel. I did however take over 1700 pictures between phone, camera and the ones from the rides. I will do better this time, promise.

Love it!!! It’s fabulous to share the excitement........so much fun!

You’ll have a blast at PB, and you have plenty to do but also plenty of time to relax with 8 days.....sounds perfect to me!

I‘d love to read your trip report if you do one.......I know, sometimes life gets in the way and it’s not easy......but having the pictures to look forward to uploading is the best part of coming home from trips!!

Rereading this whole thread because WE ARE GOING BACK during the first week of Mardi Gras. Havent been to a theme park during a special event in a long time., 20 years to be exact. Going to be a blast.

We are going to be there the first week of Mardi Gras as well!! We are staying at Adventura this time (again in a kid suite) but I booked Saturday night (Feb 8) at PB for the express passes on for Saturday & Sunday. Also, my mom is coming along this time! She has never been to Universal so I can't wait to show her all of my favorites!

We are going to be there the first week of Mardi Gras as well!! We are staying at Adventura this time (again in a kid suite) but I booked Saturday night (Feb 8) at PB for the express passes on for Saturday & Sunday. Also, my mom is coming along this time! She has never been to Universal so I can't wait to show her all of my favorites!

Yay! It is going to be a great week to go (I hope). I am afraid we may never be able stay anywhere but PB. I gave my kid (22 yrs old) and his friends a night at RP this summer and he came home thankful, but telling everyone that PB was the best.

Your Mom is going to have a great time. My Mom wasnt too sure the first time. We were a Disney family living practically nextdoor since its inception. But she fell in love and my boys have her going on all the thrill rides. She doesnt care too much for the hills in the heat of summer; one of the many reasons we are going in February.

I would love to hear your favorites. We have been twice and I see pictures of things I have missed.

Yay! It is going to be a great week to go (I hope). I am afraid we may never be able stay anywhere but PB. I gave my kid (22 yrs old) and his friends a night at RP this summer and he came home thankful, but telling everyone that PB was the best.

Your Mom is going to have a great time. My Mom wasnt too sure the first time. We were a Disney family living practically nextdoor since its inception. But she fell in love and my boys have her going on all the thrill rides. She doesnt care too much for the hills in the heat of summer; one of the many reasons we are going in February.

I would love to hear your favorites. We have been twice and I see pictures of things I have missed.

LOL! There is no way my mom will be on the thrill rides!! The only ride she ever rides is the merry go round! She goes for the food, theming, and resorts but I am still thrilled to have her along.

My favorite all time is still Spiderman! Mummy and Jurassic Park are close and Gringotts is fast becoming a favvie. I have not ridden Hagrids yet, we were there in August but it was still crazy then so we didn't even try.

My boys (21 & 17) are not coming this time due to work and school but my daughter (8) will be there and she is my thrill ride buddy...only shes not quite tall enough for Hulk yet! We are hoping for a growth spurt!! ::yes::

LOL! There is no way my mom will be on the thrill rides!! The only ride she ever rides is the merry go round! She goes for the food, theming, and resorts but I am still thrilled to have her along.

My favorite all time is still Spiderman! Mummy and Jurassic Park are close and Gringotts is fast becoming a favvie. I have not ridden Hagrids yet, we were there in August but it was still crazy then so we didn't even try.

My boys (21 & 17) are not coming this time due to work and school but my daughter (8) will be there and she is my thrill ride buddy...only shes not quite tall enough for Hulk yet! We are hoping for a growth spurt!! ::yes::

On my January trip, I'm also just bringing my youngest, who calls herself my ride buddy. :) Finally, there are benefits to being the "baby" and not in high school. It'll be nice to make special memories. We plan to see how many times we can ride the Hippogriff in a row. I hope your ride buddy has a growth spurt. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts