140 Pts SSR for rent/transfer. $16/pt Feb 2020 Use Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello first timer. i'm assuming you are looking for a studio. For your dates, there are not studios available for your length of stay. If there is some other type of room you would like me to check, please let me know. Thank You

Hello first timer. i'm assuming you are looking for a studio. For your dates, there are not studios available for your length of stay. If there is some other type of room you would like me to check, please let me know. Thank You
I appreciate you looking. Yes, I was looking for a studio.

Hi, I'm new to this. I'm looking for a studio for 5-6 consecutive nights at either Polynesian, Grand Floridian, or Bay Lake Tower between 4/26/2020 and 5/18/2020.

Out of curiosity, are there one bedrooms available? Thanks!
There is a one bedroom available at Boulder Ridge Villas but only for 5 nights. Checking in on March 9th and Checking out on March 14th. It is 191 points. Even though i'm advertising only 140 points, I do have points in reserve and could cover that. There is also a one bedroom available for the first night of your stay at Both Saratoga Springs and Animal Kingdom Lodge. They are around 35 points. If you are willing to make two reservations and change resorts after your first night, you can make it work but I cannot cover both reservations. Let me know. Thank You

Hi, I'm new to this. I'm looking for a studio for 5-6 consecutive nights at either Polynesian, Grand Floridian, or Bay Lake Tower between 4/26/2020 and 5/18/2020.
There is one. Saratoga Springs. Check in May 11th and Check out May 18th. That's seven consecutive nights and you could carve your 5-6 nights out of that range. If you're interested, give me the exact nights you would like to use within that timeframe and I can give you a point total. Thank You

There is a one bedroom available at Boulder Ridge Villas but only for 5 nights. Checking in on March 9th and Checking out on March 14th. It is 191 points. Even though i'm advertising only 140 points, I do have points in reserve and could cover that. There is also a one bedroom available for the first night of your stay at Both Saratoga Springs and Animal Kingdom Lodge. They are around 35 points. If you are willing to make two reservations and change resorts after your first night, you can make it work but I cannot cover both reservations. Let me know. Thank You
Wow, I wish I could! Thanks for checking but I don't think I can swing that.

Looking for 2/25 to 2/29 for 2 adults, 2 kids, preferably a studio Willing to stay in multiple locations if needed or for a partial stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!