• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

15 day forecast

Plan Man

Mouseketeer
I lost all of my favorites!! Boo Hoo!!!!

I remember a weather site for Orlando that had a 15 day forecast. Does anyone know the site???

Thanks

Thanks I just had a 10 day site and this one takes me through my whole vacation. Do you know if it is fairly accurate?

Us too! We arrive on 10/18 .... it shows 85 and partly sunny for 10/18 and 10/19 .... I'll take it! :sunny:

Debbie

This forecast changes a lot. It really isn't very accurate but it is fun to look that far ahead. Adds to the excitement.

I just booked a stay at the Swan for 10-23 to 10-27 so I hope the weather is good!!!!!!

Plan Man, Boy are you dead on correct. From yesterday to today, the average high dropped by almost 10 degrees per day. I dont care though, it is still35 degrees warmer than up here in RI.

Sadly, weather forecasting is still not an exact science. It's not nice to fool mother nature, you know, and she just loves to throw a monkey wrench into the weather predictions. ::MickeyMo

Yeah--those long range forecasts are mostly guesswork--in fact, the "short-range" forecast seems to be that way too. We were down there week of 9/20 to 9/27. The daily forecast by the local weather experts was "CHANCE" of rain each day. Some days a 40% chance, some days a 60% chance. That's not exactly pinpoint accuracy!!
And on Tuesday of that week, one of the local Orlando weather "experts" was on TV, wringing her hands and making a sad face, saying that if you wanted to get your swimming in, etc, better do it by Wed., as a front was coming and Orlando would be cloudy and rainy Thurs and Friday.
Well--no. Actually it was partly sunny--we swam each of those days. The whole week we had 3 thunderstorms, and all were over and done with in a hour or so.
Anyway--if you do get a long range forecast, I wouldn't put much stock in it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter