15 day weather forecast

redwingsmickey

Mouseketeer
I found a website which forecasts weather out to 15 days; you can start planning your packing 2 weeks in advance. I'm not sure how accurate they are, but it's fun to keep your eye on the DW weather.

The website is www.accuweather.com. Just enter Orlando, FL.

I'll be there Nov. 5th-12th and it looks like nice weather. Thanks for the site.

I wouldn't put much faith in 15 days out or even 7. I always watch it too and it usually is way off at 15 days. This past May, at 15 days it said high 70's to low 80's, I thought perfect. It ended up around 90 everyday.

The experts all agree that more than 3 days or so is pure guesswork. Come on guys, that's plenty of time to pack! :sunny:

That shows temps really way off from the weather channels website. For example on 10/30-- accuweather is showing high in the mid 70's weather channel website is showing 83!! 74 and 83 are a bit different!! So are the lows one is saying mid 50's the other is saying mid 60's!! Ugh-- I never believe the weather anyway-- it changes to much.

:Pinkbounc
:sunny: :sunny:

Thanks so much for this new website. been looking at weather channel but they only give you 10 days out.

will be there next week..

YAHOO for me

I agree-it is fun to look at, especially if the weather forecast is favorable.
Unfortunately, they haven't a clue as to what the weather will actually be like that far out. In fact, when we were at WDW this Sept. trip, the local forecasters couldn't get the their own weather right on a daily basis!!
But here's hoping YOUR weather turns out fine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter