• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1500 Loop

disneyorbust

Earning My Ears
Just booked a last-minute trip to FW and are leaving in 2 weeks(were supposed to go to Canada, but that's another story!), and put in a request for 1500 Loop. Anyone have any preferred sites in that loop? We stayed in 900 last year and loved it, but are staying in a basic this year to save $100.00 to put toward the family boat rentals at the marina. Does 1500 share a CS with another loop? Does it get really crowded? Any site tips or other info would be appreciated!

I have stayed at the 1500 loop twice and have asked for it again for my trip this summer. The lower numbers are closed to the comforrt station but the loop itself is not that large. It does share a comfort station with another loop but that loop is for larger vehicles and most do have at least toilets. I have never seen the station very busy.(But then again I am an early riser.)
This is my favorite loop. It is near a bus stop, across from the pool and a short walk to the Meadows Trading post and the campfire.

1500 is my favorite loop at FW also! Short walk to comfort station no matter what site you are assigned.......

I'm jealous :eek:

I was in site 1503 this past December. I love the location of Loop 1500!!

Another plus for my site was that it didn't flood in the really bad rains we had that week. Some of the sites in 2000 did flood.

Any site from 1501 to about 1507 will put you extremely close to the comfort station.

I never had to wait for a shower there, but then I was taking my shower late at night usually.

You will be close to the bus stop, so if the bus noise bothers you, you might want something further back in the loop.

We stayed in 1517 last year and it still wasn't TOO far from the comfort station/bus stop (toward the front of the loop on the other side). We would like to try for the CS side of the loop this year. We'll be bringing a second tent for the kids this year --in addition to our six-man plus dining canaopy-- Anyone know if one of 1501-1507 happens to be large than the rest?

We always stay at the 1500 loop. IF the showers are occupied, you can always walk the short distance to the CS on the other side of the 1600 loop. I believe that one is shared by 1600-1800 ... but because most of the campers are in "big rigs" the CS is mostly empty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter