157 BWV points for rent @$17/point use by 7-31-20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d like to book the deluxe studio available at the Polynesian villas June 28th-July 4th 2020.
The deluxe studios have one queen size bed and a double sleeper sofa. The deluxe studio at the Polynesian is now not available for all of the dates you have requested.
If you are looking for accommodations with 2 queen size beds- that would be a 2 bedroom, which is a lot more points. For instance, there are 2 bedrooms available at SS for 247 points, at AKV for 311 points at the Grand Floridian for 394 points
A deluxe studio at SS is available for the dates requested and now a Deluxe studio at Animal Kingdom Village is available at Kidani village for 117 points. That week is filling up fast. DVC member can’t make a reservation until they have the guests information which has to go thru the PM system.

The deluxe studios have one queen size bed and a double sleeper sofa. The deluxe studio at the Polynesian is now not available for all of the dates you have requested.
If you are looking for accommodations with 2 queen size beds- that would be a 2 bedroom, which is a lot more points. For instance, there are 2 bedrooms available at SS for 247 points, at AKV for 311 points at the Grand Floridian for 394 points
A deluxe studio at SS is available for the dates requested and now a Deluxe studio at Animal Kingdom Village is available at Kidani village for 117 points. That week is filling up fast. DVC member can’t make a reservation until they have the guests information which has to go thru the PM system.

PM sent -I appreciate all the information.

I am looking for a studio for Poly, BWV or whatever is avail. Check in April 17 check out April 20th. I don't have a view preference. 2 adults and 1 child age 14.
Thank you

I am looking for a studio for Poly, BWV or whatever is avail. Check in April 17 check out April 20th. I don't have a view preference. 2 adults and 1 child age 14.
Thank you
The only deluxe studio available for the dates requested is at Bay Lake Towers -theme park view for 101 points.

Good Morning. I was wondering if you had a Boardwalk Villa available for check in March 11 through March 14? If you do not have Boardwalk anything else would be good too. Thanks.

Good Morning. I was wondering if you had a Boardwalk Villa available for check in March 11 through March 14? If you do not have Boardwalk anything else would be good too. Thanks.
are you looking for a studio, one bedroom? how many guests?

I know this is a long shot. I’m looking for a studio at GCR 7 nights any time after July 5th. 2 adults, 2 kids

I'm looking for BWV Studio for 2 adults, starting Jan.23 for 4 nights (departing Jan. 27) Is this available? Thank you!

Good evening - would you have a Boardwalk studio available for Saturday, March 28-29 (1 night) for 3 adults. Thank you

6/10 through 6/23 for a studio for 4 people, ages 18+ - prefer Poly, Copper Creek, Boardwalk

6/10 through 6/23 for a studio for 4 people, ages 18+ - prefer Poly, Copper Creek, Boardwalk
There is no availability for all of the 14 nights requested for any of the three resorts selected. Only some of the dates. Please note that the points needed for the 14 nights at the Poly is 336 points, at the Copper Creek 253 points and at BWV 216-245 points depending on the view. I only have 157 points for rent. Look for postings from members that have 336+ available for rent and they may be able to help you. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter