15th anniversary trip -- need help!!

wdwphanatic

Mouseketeer
DH and I are planning a long-weekend trip for our 15th wedding anniversary in Sept. and wondered whether those of you who have been to Universal and WDW could give us advice as to which place we should stay. We've been to WDW already this year, but absolutely love the resort feel of the place and all the choices available there. We've never been to Universal, however, so we don't know what it's like. We have 2 small kids (under 8), so we probably won't be taking them to Universal anytime soon. Do you think we'd enjoy Universal as much as WDW and that it would be a good choice for this kind of mini vacation for the two of us? We want to do the trip sort of on a budget. We were thinking of trying the new Royal Pacific Hotel... Any thoughts on this vs the other hotels??

Thanks for your help,
Sarah

I'd recommend a bay-view room at Portofino. Call 1-800-23LOEWS and tell them your wants & needs and ask them to send you lots of info (and ask to join the LoewsFirst program) .
The services at PBH are extensive and the staff there really makes the most efforts to please, my opinion.
Jim

I second the Portofino suggestion. It's very romantic & we also had a bayview room last Dec & it was so beautiful. You could order room service (they set up the table by the window) & see the boats & lights at night. & they have the most wonderful comfy beds & the biggest bathrooms ever !! Also the resort itself is amazing. It felt like we were really in a seaside village. If you're on a budget I recommend you get the Entertainment card. This gives you amazing discounts at the Universal hotels plus tons of other discounts. & since Sep. is value season you should get a wonderful price. Enjoy !! :bounce: :Pinkbounc

www.entertainment.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter