$175 per night at RPR in late Aug...grab it?

bigmama67

DIS Veteran
Hi,

I just booked 4 nights at RPR in the second half of August (which is supposed to be "value season") at $175 a night. I do realize that they will adjust the ressie if the rate goes down...so should I go ahead and put down the one night deposit?

Thanks for any input...also do they ever to free upgrades to club? :confused3

Rachel

You can grab it and like you say, have them adjust the price if you find that the price goes down. Free upgrades to club are few and far between.

Hi,

I just booked 4 nights at RPR in the second half of August (which is supposed to be "value season") at $175 a night. I do realize that they will adjust the ressie if the rate goes down...so should I go ahead and put down the one night deposit?

Thanks for any input...also do they ever to free upgrades to club? :confused3

Rachel

Sounds like a great deal. Can anyone get this deal or do you need a code. We will be there from the 12th thru the 15th at universal before going to disney.
Thanks for any advice

Hi,

I got the rate by calling the hotel but it is also coming up at the Universal website and at AAA. If we were to stay 5 or 7 nights it would go down further, so I considered that, but I think we'll leave it as it - 4 nights at Nick and then 4 at RPR. We will go to Busch, Sea World and possibly the Kennedy Space Center within the first 4 days of the trip, and then turn in our rental car as there will be plenty to do onsite and no need to pay for parking!

So far Club Level is $249 for that time period but I'm hoping for a cheaper rate as I would LOVE to stay Club! This is a major splurge for us as it is though. :rolleyes1

i have seen the rates at rph during mid/late august drop to $137 before.

AAA and SS rates will help bring the room to that amount.

the general public can use the SS rates.
you need to book for 3 nights, the longer you stay, the cheaper the rates.

i used it last year for a 6 night stay.

do as damo stated.
book now and modify your rate when they drop or when a promo is released.

value season is the cheapest rate period out there.

if the hotels are not at full occupancy, you sometimes can get lucky and get a free upgrade from a standard garden view to pool / park view.

it all depends at check in time.
there are no guarantees on it though.

Oh, that would be SO awesome! I do have AAA but what is SS? We are staying 4 nights (I did leave the one-night deposit). I heard they may do free dining for kids during the time Disney offers FD...hoping for that or to get Club Level for under $200! ;)

Oh, that would be SO awesome! I do have AAA but what is SS? We are staying 4 nights (I did leave the one-night deposit). I heard they may do free dining for kids during the time Disney offers FD...hoping for that or to get Club Level for under $200! ;)
SS is super saver rates and you don't have aaa card for that rate and sometimes it is better than aaa cause last year I used super saver rate in june and got rates of $154 a night at RPR

Thanks again - so I guess anyone can get the SS rate? Is it on the Universal website or Loews hotels? (Of course I'll keep watching here!)

Rachel in NJ

the super saver rates have not been released yet.

the stay more, save more is valid thru march 25th though.

when the SS rates are released, someone will be posting about it.
the word will spread fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter