1900 Park Fare vs. Chef Mickey's

Lady from NYC

Earning My Ears
Couple in their mid-20's seeking the best tasting food for a dinner character buffet... Would you suggest 1900 Park Fare or Chef Mickey's?? Any recent reports of either place? Thanks :D

We have been to both several times... The buffet at the 1900 park fare is better. There is more food items to choose from at the 1900 park fare. You will not be disapointed either way. But if you are looking for more food items, park fare is the way to go..

I just made my priority seating reservations, but I could not get anything at 1900 Park Fare :( I was able to get Chef Mickey's one night, but at a late hour that I am not too crazy about. Have you ever gone to any of these restaurants w/ PS res and if so what has been your experience--did you get in?? how long was your wait?? do you reccommend that I go to 1900 one night anyway and see about getting in? if I show up much earlier than my PS at Chef Mickey's, do you think I will get in a lot earlier?

Thanks

I would take the chance of going to 1900 Park. My daughter and BF are both chefs and said the food there was so much better than Chef Mickey's. If there is a wait at the GF, you have a lovely resort to look around. I think the beeper only goes just so far outside the restaurant. We have never had a problem when it was just the two of us. Enjoy........:D

The 1900 is EXCELLENT! Great selection and the food is very good! :teeth:

Dined at Chef Mickey's for the first time for dinner and it was AWFUL!!! Total waste of money, in my opinion, and won't go back (at least not for dinner).
:mad:

I would keep trying for PS at the 1900. When I went last year, I was able to get a table with no PS, but I was there solo and I had to wait about a 1/2 hour for it. See if there is any other day you can get the 1900. Again, I would not bother with Chef Mickey's for dinner. Breakfast yes, dinner no way.

Altho' we love CM, 1900PF is a bit better, IMO, especially for dinner. I would keep trying to get a PS even right up to the day you arrive. Call from your resort on the day you want to go, I'm sure they can squeeze in two people at some time during the night you choose.

wow. from the posts so far, everyone really seems to think that 1900 is better. i am going to keep the chef mickey reservations, but i am going to keep trying everyday to get the 1900 PS. Hopefully, someone will cancel :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter