1or 2 day cruises

tay's mom

Earning My Ears
We will be in WDW for 1 week and 1 week to do some other
activites. I was told to post this on this forum. We were thinking of taking one of those short cruises to Bahamas (can't afford the Disney one yet!) We thought it would be a neat experiance for the kids(14 &9) as they have never been on a big boat or the Bahamas, is it worth it and if so any recommendations (I think I saw Discovery Cruises on the net). Thanks for the input, hopefully next time I'll have ???? about Disney Cruise.

There is also a cruise line called Imperial Majesty and they have the Ocean Breeze which sets sail from Fort Lauderdale to Nassau and back. It is a two night cruise (one night enroute to Nassau, then one night returning to Fort Lauderdale).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter