1st Add-On!

keishashadow

Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!
We're so exicited, talked to our guide today and authorized an add-on @ BWV :banana: :banana: :banana: Chalk this up to another sight unseen purchase :blush: based on all the glowing reports from yunz guys, I'm sure we'll love it. Got tired of waiting for CRV (if they ever go thru with it, guess we'll sell one of our contracts & purchase).

Slight concern with computer problems @ DVC, our guide wasn't able to get an immediate confirmation as to the availability - wonder if it's the new worm. Said unless we hear back from him in a day or so, all is well.

Seems like a good deal, received '04 Oct UY, plus all of '05. Our guide said MS will be able to bank all of the '04 points into '05 without any banking penalties.

So, when should I call MS to book my 6/06 trip? I hope it's alot quicker than resale turn-around.

Congratulations! I hope that the points are actually there when the computers get fixed! ;) That would be a big disappointment!

ErinC said:
Congratulations! I hope that the points are actually there when the computers get fixed! ;) That would be a big disappointment!
"...the best laid plans of mice and men (women)..." Thanks.

Congratulations!
As soon as the points are there, even with just your deposit, you can book with them for your '06 trip! We bought BWV add on from DVC that came through in Febrauary and were able to book a stay for later than month.

Bobbi :flower:

bobbiwoz said:
Congratulations!
As soon as the points are there, even with just your deposit, you can book with them for your '06 trip! We bought BWV add on from DVC that came through in Febrauary and were able to book a stay for later than month.

Bobbi :flower:
Great to hear - guess I'll give MS a call tomorrow to check on status. :goodvibes Sure is nice to have extra points to play with.

We're official - booked 1st trip @ BWV 6/18 thru 6/22/06 :banana:

Guess I'll have to stop holding out for the MYW tix/dining option (still say it's a great plan) and look into purchasing AP's. This DVC habit is very addictive.

keishashadow said:
We're official - booked 1st trip @ BWV 6/18 thru 6/22/06 :banana:
Happy Dance for ya!:banana:

keishashadow said:
This DVC habit is very addictive.

Yes it is! :) Bought First time this past June, then added on in July and August is almost over... oh-no!!!!! I am starting to see a pattern emerge! :)

Congrats on the new points and happy planning.

My DH sez we'd really be in trouble (i.e. broke) if we lived within comfortable driving distance of WDW; thinks nothing of driving 8 hours for a long weekend. :moped:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter