1st Anniversary of the Flower & Garden Board! ~Party time!

LOL Kim! Tht pic of you guys (Kim, Vanessa, and Mamu) always cracks me up!

ONE FULL YEAR huh?! Wow... how did that happen?! I remember the good old days of the huge GARDEN ME THIS thread on the CB!

I love the sharing, the problem solving, and the laughter. Great group of people who reach for the heavens... but have their feet solidly planted on the ground. ;)

I think Garden Me This is archived now, Dixie. :( I tried to access it the other day, with no luck.

MidwestPiglet, I love your tag!! :teeth: I'm sure that's not exactly true though....lol :)

Originally posted by DebºoºS
Happy 1st Anniversary F&G!!!!!!!
(Raising my grasshopper for a toast)
To Pete for providing a shelter for our fertile posts , to our web-garden-masters for keeping the F&G a fun place for us to dig around and share our dirt, to the Buds who keep the F&G growing with humourus humus and heartful posts. We've grown in this past year
You guys are just so clever with the play on words! I love it.

Thank you so much Mamu for your lovely complement! I feel so honored. :teeth: I remember reading about all your gardens on the original "Garden Me This" thread and thinking... THIS lady really KNOWS what she is doing!!

Two fond memories of this forum for me come to mind right now. The first one includes all of DixieDee's beautiful garden photos. Just magnificent. Another one who really knows her stuff.

The second memory are Rajah's postings... starting out as a tentative garden-apartment-balcony gardener... sharing her excitement and enthusiam and, unfortunately, a few disappointments. Now, as a homeowner she has come here to share the planning of her yard and "real" gardens. Talk about growing!!

Oh! I just remembered one more thing. In the early days I would ALWAYS confuse in my head the postings by both Gina and Amid! I could never keep them straight. More than a year later, I think I finally figured them out. :p

:wave:

Happy 1st Anniversary to the Flower & Garden Board!

pmikkogirl-chulip.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter