1st visit to SSR

Scotto

Earning My Ears
Observations:

1. Great facility & gonna get better with sit down dining.
2. As a family of four and being an early riser, I will stay at a (1) bedroom from now on. Am currently in a studio, which will be great for the wife and I in the future, but I have to be too quiet in the morning or I will wake everyone up.
3. Verizon's broadband wireless card works great here (in my laptop).
4. Most interesting to me (and the main reason we looked to Disney for a time share) is that Disney does generally attract a nice group of people.
5. As a typical dad that works too much, I have never held hands and hugged my daughters so many times in my life. This is money very well spent.

Glad you enjoyed your stay. We are also forward to our first trip home.

Scotto said:
5. As a typical dad that works too much, I have never held hands and hugged my daughters so many times in my life. This is money very well spent.

I agree! The memories we have made at WDW over the years are priceless. With DVC it is even better. Watching my husband and DD have so much fun together is wonderful.

So glad you enjoyed SSR with your family.

Mandy ::MinnieMo

Scotto said:
Observations:

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IN A FEW DAYS!! :cool1:

We just returned from our first stay at SSR and loved it! In fact, we decided to add on while we were there because we liked it so much. We were in Congress Park and the five minute walk to Downtown Disney was fabulous. Now we're back in cold, rainy Chicago!! :umbrella:

We first took our DD to WDW when she was 2 in 73. And she still goes with us.This is just one of the reasons we joined DVC.We joined in 2004 and she will be coming with us for the 3rd time to SSR in May and its still just as much fun as it was in 73.We just have to let DSIL join in.But thats ok to.Hope you enjoy as many trips with DD as we have.Oh we also have a DS to who still goes with us and has been to SSR twice.His 3rd trip will be in Oct.06 and our soon to be DDIL will be making her 2nd trip with us.Now all we need is some GK to start a whole new cycle of Disney fans. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter